• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Jopie

Seeing Tyler Breeze in a good segment makes me happier than I could have ever thought. Hope they get a chance beyond Backlash.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
We don't deserve Breezango

Guzim

Raw needs fun segments like that.

Smackdown had all the Slater and his family segments, Miz and Maryse as Cena and Nikki, and now this.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I love that distorted KO face

KissVibes

Banned
Breezango is an example of two guys making the best of an absolute shit gimmick on paper. Both guys could be high on the card separately; deserve more than what they have right now.

Kusagari

I rewound the Breezango segment and watched it again.

I didn't even catch the Shining Stars picture with "real estate fraud" attached the first time.

God tier segment.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Breezango is an example of two guys making the best of an absolute shit gimmick on paper. Both guys could be high on the card separately; deserve more than what they have right now.

They are number one contenders, getting a marquise match on the next PPV and are very likely going to be the next tag champs.

They are doing fine, relax.

Bwhahaha so the Cena pic says whereabouts unknown

A poster of Nak has Strong Style with strong scratched out and a sticky saying No as in No Style

And there was a framed picture of Classy Freddie Blassie lol.

Pikma

Banned
The guy who's days away from going on tour with his rock band vs the guy who just had his entrance changed and just introduced new merchandise, all USA-related.

Hmmm, I wonder who'll win this match for the US Title🤔

The guy who's days away from going on tour with his rock band vs the guy who just had his entrance changed and just introduced new merchandise, all USA-related.

Hmmm, I wonder who'll win this match for the US Title🤔
They swerved us Sunday so anything can happen.

KissVibes

Banned
They are number one contenders, getting a marquise match on the next PPV and are very likely going to be the next tag champs.

They are doing fine, relax.

I don't really understand how you could take anything I've said as me thinking they aren't doing well right now. They're making magic happen with a shitty-sounding gimmick.

They just both deserve more considering the work they've done over the last several years respectfully. Breeze wasn't even able to be NXT champion even when he was putting out fantastic work.

If KO does win, I bet he kayfabe injures Jericho and puts him "out of action."

That way they can easily explain why Jericho disappears after this despite making a big deal out of him arriving.

It'll also cement KO as a huge asshole heel.

Ultratech

Bwhahaha so the Cena pic says whereabouts unknown

A poster of Nak has Strong Style with strong scratched out and a sticky saying No as in No Style

And there was a framed picture of Classy Freddie Blassie lol.

Missed the first two, but I caught the Blassie photo sitting there.

Top Bottom