• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

If you work a limb for an entire match maybe finish your opponent off with an armbar or something? It's not like it would be a less legit finisher than an enziguri.

Pikma

Banned
What the fuck is this shit

Fucking make your mind Vince, this writing is horrendous and is killing an already dead show.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Thank god JBL isn't on Talking Smack. I hope that was just a one-time thing.

Pikma

Banned
If you work a limb for an entire match maybe finish your opponent off with an armbar or something? It's not like it would be a less legit finisher than an enziguri.
The same shit every tuesday, guess we can thank the awesome and totally not out of touch road agents (and Vince of course) for that

The same shit every tuesday, guess we can thank the awesome and totally not out of touch road agents (and Vince of course) for that

Eh, I'd argue they're generally better at telling a story in the time they're given than the performers on the main show. Nevil toying with Mustafa a few weeks ago made him look ridiculously strong. Ali doing a bunch of unnecessary flips last week and losing because he focused on Gulak instead of his opponent made sense. Kendrick is a vapid pit of nothingness but Tozawa still managed to make the rule shit entertaining.

Outside of the Noam/Swann feud I don't think the booking's generally all that bad.

Lol Shane is so boring and Renee is trying so hard to get something out of him but he keeps just being so serious

I kinda love this for a different reason than I normally love Talking Smack

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Tamina totally outshined on TS by Carmella. That isn't good.

Lol Shane is like Lance Storm levels of boring.

Lol this macho bullshit

Jesus Shane couldn't even for a second sell Breezango as having a chance to win against the Usos

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
SDL continues to be consise at least. It's fine to not have Nakamura just show up for no reason when he doesn't have a match or have the Usos cut a random promo, etc.

RBH

Would this be considered a #safe wrestling shirt to wear in public?

W10743.jpg

ReiGun

Shane is trying to get the talent over, but it's in the most subdued, unexciting way.

That was one big advantage of Daniel Bryan. Even when he was fucking with the guests, he helped them get over by being super interested in them and what was going on. JBL and Miz when they hosted did as well. Shane is such a poor fit for this.

Owens just fucking storming off was great.

Holy shit that Graves line on 205:

"Listen Phillips it's not like Dar was sending DMs on Instagram to people that he shouldn't have been, there's nothing ya know embarrassing about what he's done."

This is why the finish for the women's match at payback was so awesome. Bayley smashed her head on the post, DDT, 1 2 3.

Top Bottom