• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Luschient

Can the fucking announcers not be bothered to sell any of that? JR would've exploded and made you feel like Jericho was on the verge of death.

orioto

Good Art™
We'll prob get a revenge match WAY down the line when Jericho comes back, but I really enjoyed this whole story.

Their Wrestlemania match was meh, but I enjoyed the one at Payback and the one tonight. Really solid storytelling for these two overall.

To me the WM match was the best one. You could tell it was wayyy more rehearsed and planned, even if shorter.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
When is Jericho expected to come back?

fozzyjudasrisingtour2017.jpg

It's a 2 month tour. But his contract with WWE is up so who knows.

Honestly, if he comes back I hope it's as a manager or GM type role, dude can't keep putting his body through this stuff at his age.

He is stuck in the Main Event universe.

Its almost a good thing though instead of having him waste away on 205 and RAW doing nothing. If they ever decide to do something with him he isn't dead yet to that audience. OR maybe they saw him do that botch in his advertised match on 205 and gave up on him.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
fozzyjudasrisingtour2017.jpg

It's a 2 month tour. But his contract with WWE is up so who knows.

Honestly, if he comes back I hope it's as a manager or GM type role, dude can't keep putting his body through this stuff at his age.

I doubt he's coming back just because the first leg of his tour ends. I don't think he'll ever be back personally, beyond a send-off match, but I'm fairly certain there will be more to his tour than the first 2 legs.

Best SD Live episode in a while.

KO is firmly back in his Prizefighter roots. So long as they avoid making his character solely an anti America heel, it could be really good for him. Jericho had a fantastic run that no one could have predicted happening a year ago.

Charlotte as a babyface for the moment works. The crowd was happy to see her when she came down. Becky's tease of a turn was very good and the crowd obviously didn't want it to happen so not following through was smart.

Breezango are gold. Jinder vs Sami was a decent match. Sin Cara got weirdly over for a bit. Ziggler sucked as usual. Wish we got Nakamura but given last week maybe keeping him off TV and away from Ziggler was a good thing.

No Orton was odd but honestly SD aren't even subtle with how the belt is being treated as barely above the tag title in terms of importance.

Lince Dorado had a ton of botches/slips during that match and looked like he got lost or forgot what to do asked the ref where they were at in the match.

Gulak's gimmick is great though.

He needs some believers though

Lol Graves finally realized he's fully a heel. He hated Gulak like two weeks ago.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Now that Noam has no reason to say fffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhsssssss anymore he has no reason to be there.

ReiGun

I love how the camera always captures at least one fan jamming to Swann's entrance. The little girl this time was precious.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
By the way, Finn Balor has the same problem that Nia jax does. He has an intimidating sounding entrance and camera angles going but he doesn't look tough or intimidating at all. He just walks to the ring looking confused.

Top Bottom