• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Would this be considered a #safe wrestling shirt to wear in public?

W10743.jpg
Super safe. Will get a lot of hand shakes and bro fists out of it.

Putting Becky in the same vain you would AJ and KO is like saying putting Ahmed Johnson up there with Austin and Rocky.
Jabronie

Cool your pies

Caderfix

Putting Becky in the same vain you would AJ and KO is like saying putting Ahmed Johnson up there with Austin and Rocky.
Jabronie

Cool your pies

Just accept she's undoubtedly one of the best in her division, arguably THE best, or go back to crying on your Roman Reigns pillow, you mark.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I have no idea why people keep acting like Becky isn't popular anymore. She obviously is still very popular.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's also a little weird people think Tyler Breeze is having a bad time on the main roster when he's stuck around as a regular player for more than a year and looks nowhere close to the chopping block.

Dude is making money. Losing a lot in wrestling doesn't actually mean anything because this shit is fake.

It's also a little weird people think Tyler Breeze is having a bad time on the main roster when he's stuck around as a regular player for more than a year and looks nowhere close to the chopping block.

Dude is making money. Losing a lot in wrestling doesn't actually mean anything because this shit is fake.
And he probably doesn't have to bump as much or as hard now.

Raw64life

I have no idea why people keep acting like Becky isn't popular anymore. She obviously is still very popular.

She's always been popular but lately it's been in spite of booking rather than because of it. Tonight was a big step in the right direction though. Hopefully the momentum continues.

Rumors are Vince really doesn't like him -
http://www.inquisitr.com/2708819/wwe-rumors-hhh-protected-tyler-breeze-from-vince-mcmahon/
http://whatculture.com/wwe/reason-for-vince-mcmahons-wwes-heat-on-tyler-breeze

Angry Grimace

I mean Becky has been way more popular than they initially thought to the point of being the focal point of her division the entire time she's been around.

I'm sure being super cute has something to do with it but she's far better at the assigned job than her Raw equivalent (Bayley). Even then it's not like Bayley hasn't been pushed really hard.

Caderfix

Becky is the babyfaciest babyface who ever babyfaced. The fact I can see Sami turning heel but not Becky says a lot, which will make it AWESOME if it happens some day. If it doesn't, it's all good too.

I mean Becky has been way more popular than they initially thought to the point of being the focal point of her division the entire time she's been around.

I'm sure being super cute has something to do with it but she's far better at the assigned job than her Raw equivalent (Bayley). Even then it's not like Bayley hasn't been pushed really hard.

I'd argue Bliss, if anyone, was basically from winning the title the first time on the focal point of Smackdown...

Naomi became the top face (as in pushed) when she started her feud with Bliss and was the one to beat Bliss for the title twice...

Tonight was the most important Becky has been in months...

One of the things Smackdown does well is that all the women seem important on some level and all of them had things to do when they weren't chasing the title. So I disagree that the Smackdown women's division has been based around Becky.

Yeah, the NWA is pretty much a bunch of non related scattered small town wrestling promotions. Best he can do is maybe get an NWA TV product on air. Maybe.

Like a huge maybe.... NWA has no real talent under their banner.... and no one is going to lend them talent for a TV show...

And Corgan is not exactly a huge name these days himself.

Kaladin

Like a huge maybe.... NWA has no real talent under their banner.... and no one is going to lend them talent for a TV show...

If he was smart, he'd use the promotions he already has aligned with NWA, send them all camera equipment and do a Best of the NWA weekly showcase for syndication on smaller TV outlets in the areas his promotions run.

If he was smart, he'd use the promotions he already has aligned with NWA, send them all camera equipment and do a Best of the NWA weekly showcase for syndication on smaller TV outlets in the areas his promotions run.

I'd go digital... I dunno how meaningful smaller local TV is anymore.

YouTube is probably not the best idea in their whole post-wrestling-ads Restricted Mode world. Would be a huge risk of lost money with little to no reward even if it worked out

Yeah, the NWA is pretty much a bunch of non related scattered small town wrestling promotions. Best he can do is maybe get an NWA TV product on air. Maybe.

I'd go digital... I dunno how meaningful smaller local TV is anymore.

Why not both? Put it on local TV and on Youtube for people outside of the broadcast areas to see.

I don't how much capitol Corgan has from his Smashing Pumpkins revenue, but he'd better use his newly purchased investment wisely.

Top Bottom