• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

I think it's the champion's decision, either to try and win the tournament as champion just to show how great you are (Liger did that once, Tiger Mask IV as well iirc), or just choose not to compete.

Ahhh...

Cool.

Wonder if they'll have Takahashi win it all

Lol zero reaction to GoD... God I hate their big game face paint

Lol I'm now even more annoyed by War Machine with those helmets

Tenzan and Kojima look out of place against all these face painted weirdos lol.

I'd go on a free platform like Youtube regardless of ad income because right now you want to raise awareness for the NWA and the talent you have. That's the best way to do it really.

Or you do what Progress does and have your OnDemand platform with Pivotshare/VHX then do a lot of teasing and promo stuff on YouTube.

You guys complaining about NJPW multi-man matches are why it's hard for me to watch these in-between events. I know they help with building feuds, but they're also so damn multi-man heavy.

Tanahashi in Taguchi gear is funny as fuck.

This argument between Kelly and Callis about checking Bushi's mouth for mist is lol

LIJ is the only stable where I love every guy in it.

korly

Good morning everyone!

I just woke up and I'm seeing some surprising agility from Ishii in this match!

What'd I miss so far? Anything I should watch on the replay?

Jashobeam

that was a fucking great match, 5 stars easily

those last 2 knees from Omega looked deadly

I am going to have to watch that match again but with super hype Japanese commentary.

#safe

506891492.jpg

Top Bottom