• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Looking forward to watching Omega/Ishii, not surprised Okada/Fale wasn't all that great. Okada is great worker but he can't work miracles.

I'd like to imagine we're heading towards Becky being used right after last night. I wish WWE wouldn't use her so much in the role of getting someone else over when she's by far the most over woman on Smackdown and also one of the best wrestlers and talkers there.

Depends on if he extends his contract...

I mean I want Naito vs Omega at WK with Naito winning but I doubt we get that

Would be nice but Okada is for sure their current ace. It will be hard to see him dropping out of the main event of WK any time soon.

I honestly think Omega will probably retain till WK, drop it to Okada and possibly leave.

Foggy

watch the G1 Special matches all be TAG TEAM MATCH PLAYAS

No doubt it'll be filled with those but if they follow through on their promise that all titles are defended, I have zero problem with that.

Any word on how many more seats are being opened up for the G1 Special?

They could've just used to Shakeup to move Jericho to SmackDown instead of having him win at Payback only to get destroyed at SmackDown. Typical WWE.

Was holding out for a Becky heel turn! So close. :(

But when she started shaking the bad guys hands I knew it wasn't to be, that's not how you turn heel!

Was holding out for a Becky heel turn! So close. :(

But when she started shaking the bad guys hands I knew it wasn't to be, that's not how you turn heel!
If only they had more heel women for her to beat up
sting-nwo-o.gif

The g1 USA show will be one of the most important show Njpw has done. They will have to hit it out of the Park.

I wonder how it will help with expansion. Will it draw in new people and bring exposure to NJPW or will it be just hardcores who would already go?

I wonder what more of their plans will be.

They could've just used to Shakeup to move Jericho to SmackDown instead of having him win at Payback only to get destroyed at SmackDown. Typical WWE.

It'd added an extra reason for Owens to want to really murder Jericho, and Jericho I think getting one win out of that feud giving how violent FoF was is fine.. it was also a spectacular finish at Payback

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Was Smackdown any good this week? I forgot about it until it was half over so I didn't even bother watching hour 2. I heard Sami jobbed out to Jinder and that made me care even less.

Was Smackdown any good this week? I forgot about it until it was half over so I didn't even bother watching hour 2. I heard Sami jobbed out to Jinder and that made me care even less.

Meh it wasn't a clean loss, Owens/Jericho was great, the women;s stuff was great, there's an amazing Breezango vignette

kiguel182

Smackdown was fun. Glad they are giving Breezango some stuff. The sketch was pretty fun even if I'm not the biggest fan of their current gimmick.

Everything was pretty fun overall, good show.

Caderfix

You didn't miss a lot, and yes Sami lost once again due to interference, because as the WWE book says, wrestlers completely forget about the match they're in and their opponents anytime someone not involved in the actual match does something.

Foggy

I wonder how it will help with expansion. Will it draw in new people and bring exposure to NJPW or will it be just hardcores who would already go?

I wonder what more of their plans will be.

It's the first step. Huge part of the crowd is flying in(including myself) so viability of the expansion is still muddy. Still, just gotta take the first step.

Top Bottom