• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Tom Nook

A7EtD92.png

GWF Facts Post-GWF3: Sports Entertainia:

Nice.

Can't wait for GWF 4.

Caderfix

As a way to improve each 19 days of Kane there shoukd be a link to every previous day of Kane so everyone can soak in as much Kane as possible.

Just repost the previous days and make sure they're not part of the same post, so on the 19th day there will be 19 posts about Kane on the same page.

Slizz

Finally got to the Fashion Files part of SD. Fuck, they need to let these dudes cut promos for everyone of their fights. I wonder wtf the crowd thought, they were loud at the beginning then deathly silent at the end.... while I was chuckling at the 'wee-woo'

Beefy

Brock didn't need to be lucky to become champion nor to retain the championship, mr. Rumble/Fatal 4 Way.

Nothing about luck, it's about working hard not to be a jobber like yourself ��.

----------

Kane was dope until they removed his mask.

Sephzilla

Kane died to me when he stopped using the voice box and started talking on his own. Every time they made him more human he lost a bit of that magic.

Over the years Kane has basically gotten retcon after retcon that has ruined him

Sephzilla

Original Kane was basically the Jason Vorhees of professional wrestling. He was a silent masked monster that showed up and fucking murdered everyone in his path.

Now imagine if they made a Friday the 13th movie where Jason started talking and started wearing a business suit where he played second fiddle to the guy who runs Camp Crystal Lake?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Kane died to me when he stopped using the voice box and started talking on his own. Every time they made him more human he lost a bit of that magic.

Over the years Kane has basically gotten retcon after retcon that has ruined him

Didn't help that his first unassisted words were "Suck it" with X-Pac.

Ugh.

Fox318

Original Kane was basically the Jason Vorhees of professional wrestling. He was a silent masked monster that showed up and fucking murdered everyone in his path.

more importantly he wasn't limited to a segment like today.

Imagine if Braun just came in the middle of a segment today and just fucked people up?

Its too scripted today for them to do that.

The weirdest thing about Kane over the years is his fluctuating physique. One moment, he has some of the best arms in wrestling. The next, he has fatceps.

Remember when Corporate Kane had abs for like, two weeks?

Now imagine if they made a Friday the 13th movie where Jason started talking and started wearing a business suit where he played second fiddle to the guy who runs Camp Crystal Lake?

And the ladies LOVED him.

20120612_Article_Divas_Favorite_Demon.jpg

So yeah, I didn't make an OT for Sakura Genesis as I thought the card was pretty shit, but I'm definitely making one for DOMINION. I even have the perfect title.

NJPW DOMINION 6.11 in Osaka Jo-Hall [OT] Legend of the Seven Stars

Top Bottom