• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Zach

That Michaels/Takes hype vid for their Final Encounter was pretty good. I'll have to watch the match before beddy-bye.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
CjYDuv4UgAASZx7.jpg

I wish during the DELETE BENOIT era that WWE had gone through the trouble of blurring Benoit out of matches. I'd be loving see them matches.

I wish during the DELETE BENOIT era that WWE had gone through the trouble of blurring Benoit out of matches. I'd be loving see them matches.
Dear lord, so you know how much time that would take? Lol! It would take half a day to do one match lol. My head hurts even thinking about doing it.

Some motherfucker really messaged and asked me if I truly believe Jinder is all natural 😂😂😂😂. What kind of question is that? Of fucking course I believe and I know he is natural . That's a damn insult to my intelligence.

That's like asking if I'm a fat ugly piece of shit. The answer is, yes.

Pikma

Banned
Some motherfucker really messaged and asked me if I truly believe Jinder is all natural 😂😂😂😂. What kind of question is that? Of fucking course I believe and I know he is natural . That's a damn insult to my intelligence.

But I thought you were pretty

Post a pic. Do it.

Lmao
Who?
Expose!

Top Bottom