• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Heroman

Banned
Soon
ouco0YC.gif

You have shit dreams, brother.
Sad but true, I had another one that involved this car that I struggled to drive and was going to a store. >_>
This was a ridiculously dumb bump to take.

JqZWGff.gif

Ouch, would've been fine if her arm didn't get caught up into the guardrail like that. Bad way to sprain a shoulder or worse, did that a few years ago but blocking myself from hitting my head on some shopping carts as I slipped on a wet curb, couldn't use my left arm for week and had to sleep on my back, took a couple more to get more motion back still kinda sucks.

ember moon kind of seems like a bust

She'll be just fine if they ever fix the damn character, if they weren't going to go supernatural or that not nixed they should've adapted the "War Goddess" thing from Athena which she still uses in hashtags and gave her a warrior sort of gimmick who lives for battle.

Honestly, as much as I like Ember's wrestling, in her current state, she will get Apollo Crews'ed.

No chance. Crews has literally nothing going for him. He's too short to be really intimidating to the audience and nothing about him is all that interesting.

Ember at least has a finish that is extremely unique and looks great and an entrance that makes her stand out. I'm not saying she'll be a huge star, but she'll absolutely get more over than Crews ever did.

I mean, hell, look at Finn. He's basically over on the back of "look how cool his entrance is" considering they've done not much else with his character on the main roster.

Toki767

You can't compare Ember Moon to Finn Balor.

Finn carries himself like a big deal.

Ember acts like she's just happy to be there the way Apollo does.

You can't compare Ember Moon to Finn Balor.

Finn carries himself like a big deal.

Ember acts like she's just happy to be there the way Apollo does.

It's not a direct comparison. But you can't compare her to Apollo either. Apollo has literally nothing exciting going on around him. At least Ember has the flashy presentation and moves.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lmao @ these tiny jobbers fighting Heavy Machinery

Ouch, would've been fine if her arm didn't get caught up into the guardrail like that. Bad way to sprain a shoulder or worse, did that a few years ago but blocking myself from hitting my head on some shopping carts as I slipped on a wet curb, couldn't use my left arm for week and had to sleep on my back, took a couple more to get more motion back still kinda sucks.

I had a similar thing happen to me too, but
I was drunk and running for a bus. One of my shows fell off and I fell through an iron fence. Nearly lost my peepee too, massive hole torn in my denim in a really sensitive place. I didn't even notice that till the next day.

I needed Xrays and it took a few weeks to move my arm properly.

Ithil

The issue with Ember is Nikki Cross is way more entertaining and makes the most of her crazy character, and while Peyton Royce and Billie Kay aren't great in the ring, they have developed into a fun double act. It makes Ember's total lack of any sort of character stand out.

Even Ruby Riot who just debuted recently and has only had like one brief promo is more distinct than her.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
NXT finally feeling like its moved on from all the stuff they lost after the brand split.

I'm 5'7 but FallingEdge is like 6'5 and people don't understand how photos work

A shoot giant
I see, I see. Well I could probably hoist FallingEdge over my head and run around with him. What I lack in height, I make up in attitude and strength. Unlike Neville, I am all natural baby.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm 5'11 so big enough to b e the face of the company but small enough that i dont look like a freak monster like FE

Toki767

The women's battle royale seemed pretty rough.

Honestly just seemed like it lasted too long.

They also basically eliminated everyone by order of relevance. Would've been a good idea to try a surprise elimination or something.

somedevil

The issue with Ember is Nikki Cross is way more entertaining and makes the most of her crazy character, and while Peyton Royce and Billie Kay aren't great in the ring, they have developed into a fun double act. It makes Ember's total lack of any sort of character stand out.

Even Ruby Riot who just debuted recently and has only had like one brief promo is more distinct than her.

Shows how good Ruby is that WWE announced she was signed in Jan and debuted in March.

I think Ember has time because if they call anyone up it would Asuka and Peyton and Billie due to them having a act ready for tv like Alexa.

Angry Grimace

These Roddy Strong videos seem like they're trying super hard to turn him into a new Sami Zayn.

Angry Grimace

He's definitely got a stable job! Like, Sami's absolutely never getting belts or significant wins, but he's also likely never getting fired until he's worthless even as Guy Getting Squashed

Zayn is making a lot of money and still getting PPV matches and actual feuds. He's going to get at least a midcard title run at some point. Saying he's having a bad career is actively dumb.

Heroman

Banned
Zayn is making a lot of money and still getting PPV matches and actual feuds. He's going to get at least a midcard title run at some point. Saying he's having a bad career is actively dumb.
Losing almost every feud and winning a meaningless belt ,what a run he is/ will have/ having.

Angry Grimace

Ember Moon finally got rid of the Warlock shit

Losing almost every feud and winning a meaningless belt ,what a run he is/ will have/ having.

Don't be a mark. It doesn't matter whether he wins fake belts. Dude is making a lot of money and getting to do what he loves for a living.

Fav Zayn era, go

Mine is the era of him entering battle royales, everyone saying "THIS'LL BE THE ONE", him getting the big tag team Braun/big guy elimination getting everyone hopeful, and then him being eliminated by a scrub who isn't even the ultimate winner

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
does WWE realize that Roderick only really blew up on the indies when he became a douchey fratbro heel nd not because hes a loveable nice guy?

Top Bottom