• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Anth0ny

Seths promo on Monday was so awful. He sounded like a skeevy Cena.

"You gotta be the one to make things happen maaaan because no one else is gonna do it for you man. Know something else man? I've BEEN there man when things are so bad there's no where to go but up maaaaaaaaan."

"Monday Night Raw WWE Universe, we did it! At Wrestlemania: The Ultimate Thrillride, we Slayed the King! That makes me the King Slayer! And I did it because of you, the WWE Universe!"

*hold for pop*

A house show last night advertising the Takeover showed only Ruby, Nikki and Asuka and there's a photo out there with her arm in a sling.
Ugh....

On a lighter note: this O'Reilly shirt is kind of perfect
KYLE_OREILLY_1.jpg

"Monday Night Raw WWE Universe, we did it! At Wrestlemania: The Ultimate Thrillride, we Slayed the King! That makes me the King Slayer! And I did it because of you, the WWE Universe!"

*hold for pop*
Seth really has some bad 'lemme wait for the pop' moments in his promos. Like during his entrance, the dude hypes the crowd to cheer like 50 times and it never works.

*hold for pop*
This is one of those moments where Seth needs to speak up and say what they're feeding him is shit, reach for the brass ring!

Menome

A house show last night advertising the Takeover showed only Ruby, Nikki and Asuka and there's a photo out there with her arm in a sling.

To be honest, I think for the story going in to the match, it works out better. Nikki & Ruby have a rivalry going on that they're going to have to try and put to one side, otherwise Asuka is going to squash them both.

Adding "Happy to be here" Ember into the mix just made it a clusterfuck.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Eight hours. Granted two of them will be emails and patreon shipping and another two will be tangents but still.

Tough thing with NXT women's division is they built Asuka up too much relative to their talent pool. Cross would feel like a major downgrade.
Cross is crazy enough to use shenanigans though!

Seth really has some bad 'lemme wait for the pop' moments in his promos. Like during his entrance, the dude hypes the crowd to cheer like 50 times and it never works.
He truly learnt from Trips during his authority stint.

Dave says there was a real bad argument at the last TNA tapings between Paige and Del Rio

Menome made his bet too early

But I thought it was the truest of true love?!

Per Melzter.

So.. wait. Was WM in q1 last year or what the fuck.

Depends on their dates they use for FY. WM was earlier last year though, may have fallen into the last week or something.

The difference sounds about like WM was in Q1 last year.

Mania 32 was a day later last year...

So it wouldn't make sense that last year it was Q1 and this year Q2 unless they can fudge when Q1 ends and when Q2 begins every year.

jmdajr

Maybe she can ask Mark Calaway about a good way to remove them

sara.jpg

Sara, Sara, storms are brewin' in your eyes
Sara, Sara, no time is a good time, oh
Sara, Sara, storms are brewin' in your eyes
Sara, Sara, no time is a good time for goodbyes

Loved me like no one has ever loved me before
(And Sara) Hurt me, no one could ever hurt me more
(And Sara) Sara, nobody loved me anymore

Top Bottom