• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Are you ShadowJobber's enforcer now?

I can take on both of you if you want, it's damn time someone buries your ass
giphy.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Well, I mean, literally life altering. They treat Fenix as DEAD for the rest of season one. Because he is.

DEAD
E
A
D

I hope you walk away from the season at least with the correct impression that Mil Muertes is one of the best wrestling characters of the modern era

Everyone shut the hell up it is 10:50 AM EST and that is the only time

Also early Mil Muertes is hilarious because he's supposed to be this dark evil character and he's wearing fucking blue pinstripe shit

Anth0ny

Observer:

Katsuyori Shibata is still hospitalized. He’s been in touch with some of the wrestlers via text, and the word is he’s in good spirits and making jokes to some of them about wrestling, such as how ridiculous Yoshitatsu’s new look is. He’s in stable condition, but only family members are allowed to see him. The company is looking to create a new top star feeling there is a major hole to fill, so that may happen in G-1.

not as grim as that post about his right eye/ear :(

Observer:

Katsuyori Shibata is still hospitalized. He’s been in touch with some of the wrestlers via text, and the word is he’s in good spirits and making jokes to some of them about wrestling, such as how ridiculous Yoshitatsu’s new look is. He’s in stable condition, but only family members are allowed to see him. The company is looking to create a new top star feeling there is a major hole to fill, so that may happen in G-1.

Make the call Gedo

CIMG0970.jpg

Caderfix

I still think the worst member of the Shield is Ambrose, and it's not even close. I really dislike him as a wrestler and as a character.

I still think the worst member of the Shield is Ambrose, and it's not even close. I really dislike him as a wrestler and as a character.
I'm not Ambrose's biggest fan but all the Ambrose vs Styles matches have been very good to great (sure it's because of AJ to some degree but he still worked for them) and they were happening around the time Rollins was just having absolute duds of matches. Plus Ambrose's mic work shoots him up as well.

Anth0ny

It's all about how they're booked. 3 Shield members are 3 of the worst booked members of the roster, and are probably the 3 most overscripted WWE babyfaces on the roster, which kills them dead.

Right now in order of who I want to see on my TV, it's Ambrose>>>>>Seth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Roman

It's all about how they're booked. 3 Shield members are 3 of the worst booked members of the roster, and are probably the 3 most overscripted WWE babyfaces on the roster, which kills them dead.

Right now in order of who I want to see on my TV, it's Ambrose>>>>>Seth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Roman
tenor.gif

Anthony is right for 100

Raw64life

Observer:

His time to shine

CuPjVmjUkAArMgD.jpg

Foggy

Ember is injured? Between this and the women's tournament being postponed, Asuka is never dropping that belt.

Give it to Nikki Cross, dammit.

Tough thing with NXT women's division is they built Asuka up too much relative to their talent pool. Cross would feel like a major downgrade.

Seths promo on Monday was so awful. He sounded like a skeevy Cena.

"You gotta be the one to make things happen maaaan because no one else is gonna do it for you man. Know something else man? I've BEEN there man when things are so bad there's no where to go but up maaaaaaaaan."

Top Bottom