• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

image.php

Beefy

If 12 is morning, and 1 is afternoon... When is noon?
I count 12 as morning/ noon basically when it starts turning into the afternoon. 1pm for me is when its the afternoon properly.

Always done this and so has my parents, even if you look on Wiki it says the same shit.

Pikma

Banned
Yoshihiro Takayama has been hospitalized and was initially diagnosed with a cervical spinal cord injury and what seems to be cervical degenerative disc disease (hard to be sure because of the poor translation). He has obviously been taken off the upcoming DDT shows...

RBH

Let the record show that RBH is the founding member of the WrassleGAF Heavy Machinery fan club and the WrassleGAF Lacey Evans fan club.

Random thoughts after finally getting caught up to this week's WWE happenings

1) that RAW main event was one of the best things I've seen from them in some time. Not to say they haven't had any good programs or oovs lately but that match was real good.

2) What happened to Heath Slater and Rhyno? Those two were so over.

3) Heel Cesaro does not work. Yet. Problem is he doesn't buy into it. Too nice.

4) I really hope they consider not having Brock and the Universal belt for quite some time. Imgaine elevating that belt by not spamming it on TV and making it's appearance rare make it mean that much more. This , in turn, elevates all the other belts.

5) Also like that they are not showing all their cards with Demon King. That needs to be a once in a rare blue moon thing too.

6) Rollins and Brock would be awesome but won't happen. Looks like they are building to a massive Balor and Rollins program which would be hot.

Foggy

Yoshihiro Takayama has been hospitalized and was initially diagnosed with a cervical spinal cord injury and what seems to be cervical degenerative disc desease (hard to be sure because of the poor translation). He has obviously been taken off the upcoming DDT shows...

:(

Top Bottom