• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Zach

I've said it before and I'll say it again: weaselly WCW Bret Hart really wasn't that bad. In fact, I enjoy him quite a bit.

somedevil

I wish strobogo were still alive so he could gif the hilariously awkward mean-mug dancing Vince is doing at ~16:45 of RAW 298. Someone check it out at least. It's ridiculous.

you mean this?

5sidExQ.gif

MC Safety

The most wrestling thing in wrestling today is the "spontaneous" run-in that coincides exactly with the playing of the wrestler's entrance theme.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
He would need to be with someone who can work the same style and pace.
I will say LA Park the original is better than La Parka the newer

Assuming you are talking about La Parka the original because that's the only La Parka, you could easily have him do a comedy match or a bloody brawl with Joe or someone similar. That said, it would benefit basically no one on the show. If you wanted to bring in an old luchador for a one-off, Wagner would be the prime choice.

Hex

Banned
Assuming you are talking about La Parka the original because that's the only La Parka, you could easily have him do a comedy match or a bloody brawl with Joe or someone similar. That said, it would benefit basically no one on the show. If you wanted to bring in an old luchador for a one-off, Wagner would be the prime choice.

Well the original La Parka is now La Park.
La Parka is someone else.
Has been that way for quite a while.

What a bizarre storyline EVOLVE's running, with future WWE hopefuls and the WWE themselves as the babyfaces in a feud with WWE cast-offs and TNA stars. EC3's insider baseball promo was ridiculous.

Zach

There were like four guys yelling about how hot Eva is. It was disturbing.

She didn't do too bad, though. Good for her.

Top Bottom