• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Mengetsu

t4GTTci.jpg

They really should have put the Global Cruiserweight matches on the EVOLVE 60 card - the building in Maryland looked a whole lot better, plus the crowd were actually visible on the hardcam, rather than one or two rows of largely inanimate fans sitting on plush couches. Looked really low-rent in comparison to the PROGRESS & RevPro GCS matches.

Does this put to bed the "EVOLVE is only for WWE hopefuls" rumor? I'd hate for Drew to lose his main indy gig

I'd presume so, guessing Hero joins EC3 & Drew, which would be pretty cool.

They really should have put the Global Cruiserweight matches on the EVOLVE 60 card - the building in Maryland looked a whole lot better, plus the crowd were actually visible on the hardcam, rather than one or two rows of largely inanimate fans sitting on plush couches. Looked really low-rent in comparison to the PROGRESS & RevPro GCS matches.

I'd presume so, guessing Hero joins EC3 & Drew, which would be pretty cool.

Or they were concerned enough about the Maryland building's infrastructure to avoid risking it since it was the first time they ran the building. The downside of being embarrassed about the feed going to crap as they aired the Cruiserweight Classic matches outweighed the still crowd opposite hard camera in Queens.

Of course, people complained about the stream crapping the bed last night, so.

How am I supposed to believe that Triple H beat Cactus Jack in a Street fight match? Then Cactus Jack gets up 15 seconds after being pinned.

Rikishi has gotta be the come back kid of all time. Was in a popular tag team that was over. Had a horrible singles run trying to be positive. Turns to The Sultan and had small success, then comes back 2 years later 100lbs bigger and get over so well with the crowd. I just wonder are they trying to trick people because in the early 90s,it was Fatu. Now it's Phatu.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Rikishi has gotta be the come back kid of all time. Was in a popular tag team that was over. Had a horrible singles run trying to be positive. Turns to The Sultan and had small success, then comes back 2 years later 100lbs bigger and get over so well with the crowd. I just wonder are they trying to trick people because in the early 90s,it was Fatu. Now it's Phatu.

They do sort of acknowledge that Rikishi is Make a Difference Fatu eventually.

Shit, shit just got real! Benoit, Malenko, Guerrero, and Saturn all just wrecked NAO! Holy crap.

And Big Show cuts his hair. Fuck this.

Nothing says mothers day like a ROH PPV

RING OF HONOR & NEW JAPAN PRO-WRESTLING PRESENT
GLOBAL WARS
SUNDAY, MAY 8TH, 2016 - CHICAGO RIDGE, IL
LIVE ON PPV @ 8PM EST / 5PM PST

ROH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
COLT CABANA vs JAY LETHAL (C) W/ TAELER HENDRIX

ROH WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
MARK & JAY BRISCOE vs WAR MACHINE (RAYMOND ROWE & HANSON) (C)

ROH WORLD TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
BOBBY FISH vs TOMOHIRO ISHII (C)

MICHAEL ELGIN & HIROSHI TANAHASHI vs KAZUCHIKA OKADA & MOOSE W/ GEDO & STOKELY HATHAWAY

NON TITLE
KYLE O’REILLY vs IWGP HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION TETSUYA NAITO

ALEX SHELLEY/CHRIS SABIN/MATT SYDAL/KUSHIDA vs YOUNG BUCKS (NICK & MATT JACKSON)/GUERRILAS OF DESTINY (TAMA TONGA & TANGA ROA)

JUSHIN LIGER & CHEESEBURGER vs THE ADDICTION (CHRISTOPHER DANIELS & FRANKIE KAZARIAN)

WOMEN OF HONOR - BEFORE PPV STARTING AT 6:35PM CST -
KELLY KLEIN vs CRAZY MARY DOBSON

SIGNED TO APPEAR...
DALTON CASTLE W/ THE BOYS
RODERICK STRONG
ACH
ADAM PAGE
ANX (KENNY KING & RHETT TITUS)
PLUS MORE!

**CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE**

Top Bottom