• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

They all got what they wanted in the end.

Malenko got to retire to a road agent after putting in a good 18 months.
Benoit and Eddie made it to the top of Smackdown.
Saturn got a mop.
Did Dean retire from an injury or he willingly retired? I remember seeing a rumour of he and Benoit dueling at 2007 ER in a tribute to EG.

DMczaf

tumblr_o6uhy8mZK31u1ljrzo1_540.gif

So who in your opinion has had the best reign as world champion ever? Like in terms of match quality and number of different opponents. I mean main-event titles, otherwise I'd choose Sina with his US reign. God I loved that.

Barrage

So who in your opinion has had the best reign as world champion ever? Like in terms of match quality and number of different opponents. I mean main-event titles, otherwise I'd choose Sina with his US reign. God I loved that.

WWE- Either 96 HBK or 2000 HHH.

WCW- Pick a late 80s Flair reign.

EDIT: actually its def 96 HBK, I was counting HHH's multiple 2000 reigns as one.

MC Safety

Maybe Bob Backlund. If I recall, his championship run was five-plus years and he fought a lot of great wrestlers including special matches with Ric Flair, Harley Race, and Antonio Inoki.

tm24

Man,I wonder if La Mascara makes money off Los Ingobernables de Japon merch. It has to be more than he makes actually wrestling

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Everything about that match is so great. Negro Casas being a top 3 worker at his age blows my mind!

I'll never use age as an indicator of whether or not someone can be in the ring. We have a great crop of 40-60 year olds going in the best years of their life right now. Negro Casas is one of the greatest.

YOUNG BUCKS JUST SUPERKICKED THIER DAD!!!!!!(who looks like mongo)

Really solid ppv. Wish colt won the title. Pretty interesting ending

#2SWEET

Top Bottom