• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

spoilered because tmi but I have to share so I don't keep this to myself

I just took a poop and it was so gross that I had to jump in the shower to get fully clean. if I had been at work, I would've gone home sick. I feel funny, fellas

YPZi3.gif

Bronx-Man

Banned
I actually liked Global Wars, but that ending was some WCW Thunder bullshit. Colt Cabana vs Jay Lethal for the belt is a big money match for ROH, and they decide to waste it on a stable that wore out their welcome 2 years ago. Ugh.

Christ, I had to block some of these gifs using uBlock.The true face of wrasslin'.

This new Radiohead album though....
giphy.gif

jmdajr

spoilered because tmi but I have to share so I don't keep this to myself

I just took a poop and it was so gross that I had to jump in the shower to get fully clean. if I had been at work, I would've gone home sick. I feel funny, fellas

Imodium A-D. Use it. It works.

Bronx-Man

Banned
So who in your opinion has had the best reign as world champion ever? Like in terms of match quality and number of different opponents. I mean main-event titles, otherwise I'd choose Sina with his US reign. God I loved that.
Not sure if it counts as a "world" title, but I loved Christian as ECW Champion.

Mahonay

Banned
Never played a Pokemon game in my whole life.
Me neither. When Pokemon first got popular in the US I was in middle school, and just thought it was lame kiddie shit. Who needs Pokemon when you've got mother fucking Dragon Ball Z?? As I got older I understood the appeal but never felt the urge to play a Pokemon game.

Menome

5t9l8ma.jpg

I'm sorry for your loss Klonere. The first time losing a grandparent is tough. Thanks to a stepdad-situation, I had to go through it twice before I'd even left high school and twice again within a short time-span a couple of years ago. Still two more to go, though thankfully they seem to be in good health at the moment.

The best you can do is to make sure to use some of the time you've got now with the relatives left before it's too late.

bjork

When I bought Pokemon Blue, I was like 22. All I knew about Pokemon was that we had a bunch of toys at my work and it was apparently going to be huge, but it hadn't blown up yet. I guess that would've been 98 here? It's fuzzy.

Rumor has it Dana Brooke is backstage at tonight's Raw location. I'd say pair her up with Emma again for more fuel to this feud between Emma and Becky. You can also reintroduce Sasha again and not wait until the last minute like they did the beginning of this year.

Kuroyume

Banned
Me neither. When Pokemon first got popular in the US I was in middle school, and just thought it was lame kiddie shit. Who needs Pokemon when you've got mother fucking Dragon Ball Z?? As I got older I understood the appeal but never felt the urge to play a Pokemon game.

They're like super repetitive.

Rumor has it Dana Brooke is backstage at tonight's Raw location. I'd say pair her up with Emma again for more fuel to this feud between Emma and Becky. You can also reintroduce Sasha again and not wait until the last minute like they did the beginning of this year.

Dana Brooke is soooo not ready for the main roster. She's like six months away from being Apollo Crews not ready.

Top Bottom