• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Cagey

Banned
Lol, so hes been Romanized. Poor poor Cass.

So we don't like him anymore right, or we still down?

Cass was only tolerated by the NXT faithful because he was with Enzo. Otherwise he looks too much like someone Vince McMahon may like to actually enjoy him for what he is.

Kaladin

So reading the comments.....you guys still didn't enjoy Raw?

Even though we're getting good wrestling, new faces are being used correctly and stories are overall making sense?

kiguel182

Big Cass is good on a tag with Enzo but alone it just doesn't hold. Of course, he is tall so it doesn't matter. He was one of the weakest parts of the show for sure.

Roman vs Styles has been an enjoyable feud. The only issue being that whole family crap being played as a cool thing instead of the lame thing it really is.

RBH

Big Cass is good on a tag with Enzo but alone it just doesn't hold. Of course, he is tall so it doesn't matter. He was one of the weakest parts of the show for sure.

Roman vs Styles has been an enjoyable feud. The only issue being that whole family crap being played as a cool thing instead of the lame thing it really is.

I don't agree with that. I think Cass has been more than holding his own on the mic over the past two weeks. He also did great in that multi-man tag match last week on Raw.

Kaladin

I like that Big Cass is being given a chance to showcase what he can do instead of just sitting.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
My favorite Cena thing right now is his profile/versus picture. Everyone is so over the top serious or over the type wacky in theirs, and Cena's is just like :)

That's some Mestro Cena facial expression right there. He's in his Atlantis phase.

My favorite Cena thing right now is his profile/versus picture. Everyone is so over the top serious or over the type wacky in theirs, and Cena's is just like :)

That's some Mestro Cena facial expression right there. He's in his Atlantis phase.

I miss those little vs screens they'd do where they're moving/posing. The stills they have now just don't cut it.

kiguel182

I don't agree with that. I think Cass has been more than holding his own on the mic over the past two weeks. He also did great in that multi-man tag match last week on Raw.

I like that Big Cass is being given a chance to showcase what he can do instead of just sitting.

I don't like him on the mic and I don't like him wrestling apart from his tag spots. It's not for me. Maybe he will improve but I'm not seeing it. As I said, easily the worst part of Raw.

If anyone cares about Nakamura, keep him as far away from Cena as possible.

I love Nakamura, but the second he agreed to leave and join, he knew he was being fed to either Cena, Reigns, or HHH. Joining was consenting. We've been through this with Sting, we just went through it with the Club, we've been through with everyone else who was Just A Guy. It sucks, but maybe he'll only get one of the 3.

XenoRaven

I've always thought of Cass as a catchphrase stealing coattail rider, but he's been doing well with his promos since debuting on the main roster, from what I've seen. I'm happy he's getting screen time in big segments while Enzo's out. Dude has potential.

I hate how they're exposing the business by saying "Steve Blackman needs a gimmick". It'll be better if they just said, he needs to lighten up and stop being so serious.

Kaladin

IMO, every diva prior to the current run of NXT needs to spend time down in NXT to train to be able to work with the new girls.

jmdajr

IMO, every diva prior to the current run of NXT needs to spend time down in NXT to train to be able to work with the new girls.

Well Bellas are pretty much retired. Cameron is fired. Rosa just collecting a paycheck. Natalya probably knew how to wrestle for real and never used it. Naomi and Tamina are gone.

so... See ya later Paige? BACK to NXT?

Alicia Fox still have a job?

Sephzilla

I elevate everyone in my feuds.

Just look at where Beef is now

Hi7Xq8v.gif

I like Cass. I mean, he's no Jason Jordan (who I totally expected to be eclipsed by Chad Gable) but he's a good guy. Likeable. Decent on the mic. Not the best worker (but then neither is Enzo).

Raw has been good the last few weeks. At least the first two hours have anyways, since I've mostly been hitting the hay before it's ended. I'm tempted to go back to watching the whole thing though, since they keep putting AJ in the last hour, and he's really elevated that feud to something must see imho.

I wanted to be nicer. But yeah.

Gotta get those Rock favors in though.

An I get called "stupid" for saying anything like that relating to the Usos.

Literally Pro Beef called me stupid for suggesting such a thing, and demanded I show him proof.

Show him proof...

jmdajr

I like Cass. I mean, he's no Jason Jordan (who I totally expected to be eclipsed by Chad Gable) but he's a good guy. Likeable. Decent on the mic. Not the best worker (but then neither is Enzo).

Raw has been good the last few weeks. At least the first two hours have anyways, since I've mostly been hitting the hay before it's ended. I'm tempted to go back to watching the whole thing though, since they keep putting AJ in the last hour, and he's really elevated that feud to something must see imho.

It's smart NOT to put Cass in any 1 on 1 match right now. He was booked totally right last night.

Kaladin

Well Bellas are pretty much retired. Cameron is fired. Rosa just collecting a paycheck. Natalya probably new how to wrestle for real and never used it. Naomi and Tamina are gone.

so... See ya later Paige? BACK to NXT?

Alicia Fox still have a job?

Alicia Fox can go, at least from her appearances on NXT.

I guess they have weeded out most of the divas who couldn't wrestle.

jmdajr

Cena elevated every single one of them. Keep in mind where they would have been WITHOUT Cena. Far lower.

At least according to Bret 4/10 Hart, any talent who gets to work with main event talent, gets main event money.

Yeah you can't stay in the main event, but fuck..you get something.

kiguel182

Jason Jordan is a guy that can (and will) totally be a successful singles star but I enjoy his pairing with Gable so much that want them to stay together.

Big Cass is a dude only works with Enzo. And Enzo works much better with Big Cass too.

An I get called "stupid" for saying anything like that relating to the Usos.

Literally Pro Beef called me stupid for suggesting such a thing, and demanded I show him proof.

Show him proof...

At the very least, I learned to expect nothing from you when you're actually pressured to show your work.

Top Bottom