• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Zach

WWE posted this image on their Twitter and I'm dying laughing

CiHz8-QXAAMP-RL.jpg

So confused.

Luschient

The more I think about it, I don't think Bret Hart ever "played a character" his entire career. Or that he was even "his real personality turned up to 11".

The Bret Hart you saw on TV was the exact same person who hung out in Calgary on his days off.

Kaladin

The more I think about it, I don't think Bret Hart ever "played a character" his entire career. Or that he was even "his real personality turned up to 11".

The Bret Hart you saw on TV was the exact same person who hung out in Calgary on his days off.

This would be true except for 1997 exists.

I love Nakamura, but the second he agreed to leave and join, he knew he was being fed to either Cena, Reigns, or HHH. Joining was consenting. We've been through this with Sting, we just went through it with the Club, we've been through with everyone else who was Just A Guy. It sucks, but maybe he'll only get one of the 3.
I hope/expect we see Nakamura here in Portland this weekend. After that, I'm totally OK with him heading up to the main roster.

He got in shape for his match with Shamrock at UR Fight that never went ahead so I guess he's taking some bookings so that work didn't go to a complete waste
Still don't understand how they didn't capitalize on DS v KS 3, just stupid.

From the stage, to the floor, Mae is history.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I like how Nakamura is timing his rope pose to when the music does the little pause now and ramps back up, nice touch

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I knew that Vince had gotten his hands on Cass as soon as Cass stopped shouting the "spell it out" part of his routine to try and make it sound more menacing (which is not exactly the point of Enzo & Cass).

There is a NXT event here in June.

I should probably try and go to that right?

Uhhh. I got to convince a friend to go to wrestling. Thats gonna be fun.

TGMIII

You should go if you can get a ticket.

Edit : Looks like it shouldn't be a problem....but hot damn, front row is €136.00

Yeah, tickets for the Belfast show were £110 for front row too. It's the cheapest I'll ever be able to see them so I decided to pay up.

I'm just hoping they don't try and pull the rug from us before the event.

Kaladin

Those prices make me feel bad for mentioning that I paid $20 for a front row ticket at an NXT house show in FL and got Neville vs Hideo Itami vs Finn Balor in the middle of the card.

Top Bottom