• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm in for a classic
X12aWn7.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I would say Sami Zayn is the next Zack Ryder except they are obviously trying to get Sami over.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
How was Warrior ever supposed to work past 96?

Ride the nostalgia pop.

I mean, it's a baldfaced lie to say his comeback wasn't well received by fans. The vast majority of ticket sales for WM 12 were based on his appearance there and that's why a lot of people left before the Ironman Match even started.

Limit

I don't know how but suddenly Edge and Christian show is golden. Genuinely entertaining. Seemingly having zero restraints on topics they are able to cover also helps.

This family affair is garbage, just like WM2000 is turning out to be. Even Hunter knows this shit is stupid. Luckily he's really not married to her.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The pop for Warrior at King of the Ring 1996 in the aftermath of the HBK/Bulldog match was pretty great.

Warrior is by far the biggest star in the company for those few weeks and it was not cooling off. Granted I think eventually people would have soured on him but honestly the sample size just isn't enough.

Luckily when Vince and Warrior eventually clash (and it's over a sign at a merch table more than anything else) he puts in a call...To The Man.

Asuka makes that shit look awesome though.

Asuka's hip attack actually has impact, while Naomi's move is almost totally reliant on the person running face first into her ass. Then she's got that head scissors thing she does where she pulls her opponent's face into her ass. It's just out of place today and stupid looking, like her kick thing.

That's what I'm saying: Reigns never fucking loses the way Cena Prime never fucking lost.

Good Cena is a new development really.

Top faces don't lose clean all that often and have never lost clean. That's how wresting works and it's what's been shown to work, even during the Attitude Era. Go find all the clean losses Austin had as a top babyface. Spoiler Alert - You won't find any.

Top faces don't lose clean all that often and have never lost clean. That's how wresting works and it's what's been shown to work, even during the Attitude Era. Go find all the clean losses Austin had as a top babyface. Spoiler Alert - You won't find any.
SummerSlam 99 😊

Uncharted 4 is crazy gorgeous. Still an Uncharted game though.
Everyone on my list is playing while I patiently wait to get mine tomorrow. I'm playing the collection over and boy the difference between the first two are night and day. I hope the 4th knocks my socks off.

HARDCORE HOLLY DID IT!

klonere

Banned
Zack could've done with a tour of Dragon Gate, so they could introduce him to the water at the Mid Breathe gym.

ZSJ in Dragon Gate would have been incredible. Just that match with Morgan Webster over and over again, minus the horrible injuries. Whether or not he would have partaken in DG water well....some things are better left alone.

Reading up on OTT, apparently Jinny gets "scary" levels of heat and is the most hated heel in the whole promotion and possibly all of Europe. I don't know if she's even booked on the show because it's fucking impossible to find a full card anywhere. I suppose the main event is some 6 man clusterfuck.

Sup? I'll be grabbing my tickets when i get paid this month. I count as an internet friend right?

tbf Jim is now Hunter's best friend in the world (after Gabe) so this could be a special arrangement.

Although I still think they won't sign ZSJ cos he's TOO SMALL DAMNIT.

Stupid Sexy Manny is taking the Cruiserweight Invitational.
La-Sombra-es-ahora-Manny-Andrade-en-WWE-mannyandradelasombra.jpg

Reading up on OTT, apparently Jinny gets "scary" levels of heat and is the most hated heel in the whole promotion and possibly all of Europe. I don't know if she's even booked on the show because it's fucking impossible to find a full card anywhere. I suppose the main event is some 6 man clusterfuck.

I think it's Martina & Nixon vs Jinny and someone I can't recall - should be a fun tag match, Nixon's really good, Martina's a hell of a lot better than you'd expect from looking at her and Jinny (in spite of her lack of experience) is just SO DAMN GOOD at the character stuff, she never fails to rile the crowd up.

Top Bottom