• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

klonere

Banned
I hope Final Gate shows up sooner than DG shows have been recently on the usual sites, that Tozawa match looked fantastic from Boots/Monsoon/Laritooos gifs. What do we even call you anymore lad?

Stupid Sexy Manny is taking the Cruiserweight Invitational.

As long as I get Tozawa vs ZSJ, Ciampa vs Busick and Manny vs Busick I don't really care who wins right now. This is a tournament of dream matches and I want them ALL. I wish they'd do G-1/BoSJ style blocks but I guess that's probably way too SPORTS for even NXT.

klonere

Banned
7kXnOtL.jpg

awks

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Top faces don't lose clean all that often and have never lost clean. That's how wresting works and it's what's been shown to work, even during the Attitude Era. Go find all the clean losses Austin had as a top babyface. Spoiler Alert - You won't find any.
Yeah but Roman isn't Stone Cold

orioto

Good Art™
MSACh0U.jpg

I'll be honest i thought Roman Leakee had weaker abs than that, he should drop the vest.

Shit every time i post on GAF today i'm on a new page, it's a malediction.

MSACh0U.jpg

I'll be honest i thought Roman Leakee had weaker abs than that, he should drop the vest.

Shit every time i post on GAF today i'm on a new page, it's a malediction.

A lot of guys from that image album seem to have shrunk dramatically. Dat Wellness Policy in effect.
j2RadZ1.jpg

dDpdto7.jpg

sMbI2fX.jpg

Cagey

Banned
Big E is a monstrous powerlifter who hasn't lost any size.

Sandow and Adam Rose went from thick dudes to do they even lift real quick.

klonere

Banned
Darren Rovell
‏@darrenrovell
New esports league from Turner & WME/IMG, ELEAGUE, has signed Buffalo Wild Wings, Arby's & Credit Karma to two-year sponsorship deals.

Fake video game sports can get sponsorships & TV time easier than wrasslin'

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Apparently, ESPN is doing a 30 For 30 documentary on the XFL.

I have my old Las Vegas Outlaws jersey. I'm so hyped for this.

notworksafe

Been on a business trip to Iowa this whole week to setup a server and other stuff for a new branch and I expected the whole thing to be beyond boring. But due to some work stuff wrapping up early and my Twitter pal and NeoGAF member SunnyMac I dropped by the local Des Moines barcade and met this dude

Super nice guy and also damn good at NBA Jam

XenoRaven

Been on a business trip to Iowa this whole week to setup a server and other stuff for a new branch and I expected the whole thing to be beyond boring. But due to some work stuff wrapping up early and my Twitter pal and NeoGAF member SunnyMac I dropped by the local Des Moines barcade and met this dude

Super nice guy and also damn good at NBA Jam
What's happening with that wall in the background?

klonere

Banned
I have been alerted on twitter that MADE IN JAPAN is no longer Shingo's finisher, instead just a signature move. Or perhaps it's always been like this.

I am sad.

notworksafe

What's happening with that wall in the background?

This bar was not in great shape. But the beer was cheap and there were many, many arcade games and pinball machines there.

Also Des Moines nightlife is real weird. There were like...5 bars open downtow at 10/11pm. And this was the only one with more than 6 people in it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm surprised that Roman's vest never comes off. Seems like obvious fanservice given Roman is the champ literally because he looks good.

XenoRaven

I wonder if we'll ever know the Ascension's motivation or the source of their power. Are they Illuminati? What is the significance of them bearing the eye of Ra? The greatest tragedy of their failure to catch on on the main roster is that this story will never be told.

Top Bottom