• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

CiIsAzXXEAErzT3.jpg

So how did Sandow manage to keep his WWE name? Are they not insisting on owning names now?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Before you judge all harsh and shit, please do keep in mind this man was on prescription drugs for a mental condition, which the WWE is forcing him to no longer take so he can pass their drug tests, so there is a good chance he's not taking them.

If he was relying on Adderall to avoid beating his wife up he needs to get a new doctor.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If I had to guess they may have given him the name as part of the deal to let him go and not pay the contract.

Angry Grimace

I mean, its possible they just don't think his name is worth anything.

Aiii

So not worth it
If he was relying on Adderall to avoid beating his wife up he needs to get a new doctor.

I'm just saying that you might want to wait on some facts before condemning the man.

Remember when everyone was all convinced that Kevin Nash was beating up his family and was a terrible human being?

I'm just saying that you might want to wait on some facts before condemning the man.

Remember when everyone was all convinced that Kevin Nash was beating up his family and was a terrible human being?

He's a Republican who owns a Trump shirt, so the last part's still true

Is there a link between ADHD and Domestic Abuse, though? Because I've never heard of such a thing, and from what a (admittedly quick) Googy search has told me, they are not connected.

Aiii

So not worth it
Is there a link between ADHD and Domestic Abuse, though? Because I've never heard of such a thing, and from what a (admittedly quick) Googy search has told me, they are not connected.

I didn't mean to imply there was, just merely meant to illustrate that going all "fuck that guy" when you have literally no information on what happened is just dumb. Innocent until proven guilty and what not.

Again, Kevin Nash.

What's funny is when you're in a ladder match but you're not even aiming under the belts. You're setting the ladders up every where else.

But the damn Dudley's setting up tables on ladders. That'll sure win you the match, they're crazy.

Angry Grimace

I'm not saying he's guilty, I'm saying he's fired.

Well I thought they would let Rose go by September, I guess he ensured that gets moved up. Sucks, I thought he was a good guy. He must really be in a bad place.

Raw64life

Speaking of name trademarks, I believe WWE tried to trademark Ryback but couldn't because Ryback is too common of a real last name. So Ryback will be able to still be Ryback.

I'm going to ROH in Toronto tonight, and I kind of want to go to the autograph signing to get a Liger photo. Anybody know when these things usually happen? Before or after the show?

I'm going to ROH in Toronto tonight, and I kind of want to go to the autograph signing to get a Liger photo. Anybody know when these things usually happen? Before or after the show?

GO EARLY! They had to turn away 10-15 people waiting in line for Thunder Liger's autograph because the show was starting in Chicago. His line was the longest by far, so if you don't make it by Bell, you're SOL, even if you are in line.

bjork

Speaking of name trademarks, I believe WWE tried to trademark Ryback but couldn't because Ryback is too common of a real last name. So Ryback will be able to still be Ryback.

"What's Ryback doing in the impact zone?!"

Then some TNA guy will go "you're a bootleg goldberg, even WWE didn't want you"

Then at a table like Virgil

bjork

I forgot that this credit card I've had forever has a $79 annual fee tied to it. But it's great to just pay it off and see that $0 balance on it. I'm never running those things up again, ever.

shaowebb

I forgot that this credit card I've had forever has a $79 annual fee tied to it. But it's great to just pay it off and see that $0 balance on it. I'm never running those things up again, ever.

Oddly enough you are supposed to keep some running debt on them or it hurts your credit score more to pay them off. No debt being managed is less useful than showing consistent debt management. I aint saying go crazy, just saying try to pay a few grocery trips a month via the card when you have the cash and then send that cash in as a payment each month to keep it steady. Your credit score will do better.
"What's Ryback doing in the impact zone?!"

Then some TNA guy will go "you're a bootleg goldberg, even WWE didn't want you"

Then at a table like Virgil

Real talk, I think Ryback would do well in NJPW. Guys would give him back and forth matches to build him up. His size makes him a useful tool on the roster for everyone's career if they help build him up as a scary dude to run against in a match. So long as they didn't squander him with squashes for popular guys they could have a character who could make for a very exciting opponent for anyone out there for years to come in much the same manner Kane or Taker was used by WWE. Very few wrestlers have that size factor, especially in Japan. They'd eat him up.

Colocho

Banned

Really? I don't think I've ever heard of someone with that last name.

Anyway, I won't condemn Adam Rose until all the details are known, but he's done with WWE regardless of what happens.

Top Bottom