• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Masato Tanaka's theme is pretty cool. On that note, can you guys recommend me some of his matches?

He had an awesome match this year teaming with Shinjiro Otani (team known as Emblem) against Daisuke Sekimoto and Kohei Sato in Zero-1 if you want to see him killing it in 2016.

Some other stuff from this decade

vs Necro Butcher 9/06/11 Zero-1 (Hardcore match, awesome spectacle)
vs Tomohiro Ishii 2/03/13 NJPW
w/ Takashi Sugiura vs Daisuke Sekimoto & Kazuki Hashimoto 6/01/14 Zero-1
w/ Sugiura/Sekimoto vs HARASHIMA/Yuji Okabayashi/Yuji Hino 6/30/15 BJW (Top 10 from last year IMO)

That should have you occupied for a few hours!

Mahonay

Banned
maxresdefault.jpg

Table For 3 featuring Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, and Sean Waltman:
20 minutes of how great The Kliq was.

Will watch for Nash quotes.

Edit: My work? Their work speaks for me, as does your awesome posting .

Again, you miss the point of me asking you to show your work (aka provide sources and evidence to back up your claims), but at this point I'm going to take the high road for my sanity's sake and assume you're shitposting.

tm24

Hmm, so the Lucha World Cup has a women's tourney. And the Japan team has Aja Kong. Kong vs the Apache sisters is probably happening. That's something i never knew i wanted

Hmm, so the Lucha World Cup has a women's tourney. And the Japan team has Aja Kong. Kong vs the Apache sisters is probably happening. That's something i never knew i wanted

This alone has me much more hyped for this year's cup, and I actually enjoyed it last year!

PWInsider.com has acquired the criminal report affidavit filed by the Hillsborough County Sheriff's office in Florida.

According to the report, Leppan and his wife were involved in an argument about the state of their marriage when he grabbed her face with his hands and pulled her close to his face as he screamed at her. His wife dialed 911 from their home phone but Leppan took the phone from her to prevent her from reporting the incident. According to the arresting officers, Leppan admitted he took the phone from his wife.

Leppan grabbing the phone from his wife resulted in the tampering with a witness charge. That is a felony in the state of Florida.

The domestic battery charge is a misdemeanor.

Much like respec for PB, his ass be Gone

GO EARLY! They had to turn away 10-15 people waiting in line for Thunder Liger's autograph because the show was starting in Chicago. His line was the longest by far, so if you don't make it by Bell, you're SOL, even if you are in line.

Thanks. Doors open at 5:30, should I be earlier than that?

Kaladin

The Rose Express gimmick was amazing, shame it was put on such a shitty guy.

LOL at taking the phone from his wife being the worst of it though. Florida.

Why are they wearing sunglasses?

That's as lame as Scott Hall doing interviews with a toothpick in his mouth. You're better than that, Scott.

This is the dumbest stupidest ppv ever. Why would you go through all of this shit with your family only to join them in the end and screw over your top guy. Isn't Mania supposed to be the start of something new and end with your big guy winning? Whoever coined this shit should be took to the back of the barn. WM 2000 will never be watched again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wish people with soul patches had to use separate bathrooms.

"superior" bathrooms? I'm all for it and my soul patch brothers and sisters and non-binary friends.

I swear, we had one posted here a few days ago. And it was awful, as usual.

maybe I have whoever posts them on ignore. I'm dodging bullets!

Top Bottom