• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
He should have lost to Owens. I have no problem with that because, if they build it up right, some day when Zayn beats Owens for the WWE title it's going to be the pop to end all pops. Zayn, however Zayn needs to start winning other feuds

Yeah, I need to see Zayn beat Owens, just not yet. Going back to NXT Owens has done too much bad shit to Zayn. He can only get that first win once, and it needs to be saved for something special. If I had my way, Zayn wouldn't beat Owens for anything less than the WWE Championship.

Also, speaking of shitty finishers, Zayn needs to make the blue thunder bomb his finisher like yesterday. I don't want to see Owens lose to that stupid kick.

Mahonay

Banned
Pretty good PPV with the exception of the copy of the Montreal Screw job, and Roman Reigns kicking out of 5 finishers.

If at Extreme Rules, AJ hits his finisher on Roman Reigns, how are we now meant to be kept in suspense as viewers, knowing that Reigns will just simply kick out?
Fist cocking adds +100 to health recovery.

Pro

Is Seth Rollins not coming back until Summer Slam? Also I thought Randy Orton was supposed to be back in April?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I did not mind the screwjob reference at all. They have to make new ways to have Charlotte cheat until Sasha actually comes in.

Mahonay

Banned
Is Seth Rollins not coming back until Summer Slam? Also I thought Randy Orton was supposed to be back in April?
Seth had previously been predicted to return late May. Not sure if that's still true.

Orton is mostly part time these days anyway. Also not a lot of people notice that he's gone.

Sephzilla

Yeah, I need to see Zayn beat Owens, just not yet. Going back to NXT Owens has done too much bad shit to Zayn. He can only get that first win once, and it needs to be saved for something special. If I had my way, Zayn wouldn't beat Owens for anything less than the WWE Championship.

Also, speaking of shitty finishers, Zayn needs to make the blue thunder bomb his finisher like yesterday. I don't want to see Owens lose to that stupid kick.

It seems like the entire fucking wrestling world agrees with this. That should be his finisher.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Seth had previously been predicted to return late May. Not sure if that's still true.

Orton is mostly part time these days anyway. Also not a lot of people notice that he's gone.

Seth is going to be a surprise return while Cena won't.

Kaladin

Kicking out of finishers ads realism to the point that wrestlers have to hit the move perfectly and at the right time for it to work.

That's the way it should be.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking LOL at how stupid Agnew is on the LAW last night. "If Bret doesn't do this Screwjob angle, Nattie gets buried!"

So stupid

ChdjXVzWwAETERn.jpg

Mahonay

Banned
Fucking LOL at how stupid Agnew is on the LAW last night. "If Bret doesn't do this Screwjob angle, Nattie gets buried!"

So stupid
Their views always seem to be so unrealistic and generally nonsensical.

I avoid any LAW content that's not Pollock and Wai together.

Sephzilla

It is hard to make that his finisher when he is on the smaller side of the spectrum on the roster. He won't be able to consistently handle delivering that move with guys bigger than him and especially at risk of hurting his shoulder again.

That's why it should be his finisher. It looks great when he does it to someone in his weight class because it's a gorgeous move, if he does it to someone heavier than him it looks impressive because it shows his power, and if he's fighting someone he clearly can't do the Blue Thunder Bomb to then it adds some drama to the match because holy shit now Sami can't do his finisher.

Nobody had an issue with Bayley being unable to do the Bayley-To-Belly on Nia Jax.

Ryback saved his life.

He really did. Kalisto would have went neck first into the ring apron if Ryback didn't catch him.

Kaladin

Ryback looked slimmer last night, like he dropped some muscle mass. It was a good look, but I don't know if it was healthy.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
Our Lord and Savior Ryback. The man worked and bumped his ass off for Kalisto. One of the best matches of the night, should have been on the main show.

Also, that super press he did to Kalisto was my favorite spot of the night. I just wish it wasn't practically no sold.

Sephzilla

Kalisto vs Ryback was honestly the best match I've personally seen Ryback have. Jericho/Ambrose should have been the pre-show match.

Oersted

Pretty good PPV with the exception of the copy of the Montreal Screw job, and Roman Reigns kicking out of 5 finishers.

If at Extreme Rules, AJ hits his finisher on Roman Reigns, how are we now meant to be kept in suspense as viewers, knowing that Reigns will just simply kick out?

As long as the match is not against Brock or Steph and any intruder is shot at sight, I wouldn't get my hopes up for a suspense

DMczaf

What if Cena hopes for Reigns to take his spot so he can finish his career as Real Ass John Cena?

Not a turn, but being closer to his Social media persona

Vestal

Best spot of the night was the Phenomenal forearm to the outside. That was an insane spot done perfectly.

AJ 2 - Reigns 1 btw. Wasn't a fan of the finish or the overbooking, but AJ showed why he is considered possibly the best wrestler today. He can carry a tomatoe can to a good match.

Kaladin

Question, as part of this new era are heels and babyfaces more of a grey area and are they able to face anyone on either side?

Top Bottom