• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Kalisto vs Ryback was honestly the best match I've personally seen Ryback have. Jericho/Ambrose should have been the pre-show match.

Alvarez and Meltzer loved the Jericho match.

Sephzilla

dVK7tKH.gif

This one is on the Uso though. Miz stayed in position and the Uso barely cleared the goddamn ropes

Pro

Kalisto vs Ryback was honestly the best match I've personally seen Ryback have. Jericho/Ambrose should have been the pre-show match.

Why do they keep putting the US Title Match in Pre-Shows? They did it for WM also. Put the title matches in the main program duh.

Sanjuro

Why do they keep putting the US Title Match in Pre-Shows? They did it for WM also. Put the title matches in the main program duh.

I'm kind of happy they are downplaying the belt again. Should be basically the TV Title more or less at this stage.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they used to do the same finisher BS during the Austin, Rock, Haitch runs? I remember a lot of times where austin is getting whipped, hits a stunner and it's over.

I was legit scared for Enzo last night though, When he was out, and breathing strangely on the floor, I was freaked out.

Any update since last night's "concussion, released form hospital"?

Mahonay

Banned
I was legit scared for Enzo last night though, When he was out, and breathing strangely on the floor, I was freaked out.

Any update since last night's "concussion, released form hospital"?
Don't think so, but the pictures from last night showed him in good spirits and looking fine otherwise.

Anth0ny

the only reason i listen to the law is the listen to da meltz with the hot scoopz

couldn't care less about agnew, mouth or 90% of the callers which are crazy people who don't know how to speak a coherent thought

jmdajr

the boos are so massive they are travelling back in time from the future and I can hear them clearly now. Face Roman beating Brock will be the kiss of death for him.

lol.

I'm sorta ok that they are playing Roman so low key now. No pandering to the crowd. No stupid ass promos. No jokes. He just goes out there and does his thing.

Kaladin

I doubt we'll see them wrestle again till Extreme Rules, but Enzo should be healthy enough to cut a promo tonight.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lol.

I'm sorta ok that they are playing Roman so low key now. No pandering to the crowd. No stupid ass promos. No jokes. He just goes out there and does his thing.

If they had just had Roman do that a long time ago it would be fine.

But they had to get him over with the kiddies, so they made him talk, but that's just because Vince has always been too dumb to figure out that the kids always like the guy with the belt because they're bandwagoners.

jmdajr

If they had just had Roman do that a long time ago it would be fine.

But they had to get him over with the kiddies, so they made him talk, but that's just because Vince has always been too dumb to figure out that the kids always like the guy with the belt because they're bandwagoners.

No doubt that detour caused massive damage.

That and idiotic Daniel Bryan booking.

Oersted

Did any of the current titleholders name a reason why they want to posess the title? Can't recall any motivations

Kaladin

Did any of the current titleholders name a reason why they want to posess the title? Can't recall any motivations

It's always implied that every wrestler in WWE wants the belt as their ultimate goal.

If you're not in WWE going after a title, WTF are you doing with your life?

Angry Grimace

It's always implied that every wrestler in WWE wants the belt as their ultimate goal.

Kevin Owens wants money.

I think the problem is that they don't ever reference the fight purses anymore so it opens up the question of why heels don't just get counted-out, which isn't helped by JBL shouting "JUST GET COUNTED OUT."

Pro

I doubt we'll see them wrestle again till Extreme Rules, but Enzo should be healthy enough to cut a promo tonight.

What was that joke about if his aunt's back was hairy she'd be his uncle? Lol I don't always get his jokes but they're entertaining nonetheless. Also, the Hey Arnold references last night were kinda random and out of nowhere. Not sure how many people could relate.

Oersted

Rusev wanted the US title to mock USA.
Cena wanted the US title because he is certified american and proud of it.
Owens wants titles for the money.
Brock is Brock.

Kaladin

What was that joke about if his aunt's back was hairy she'd be his uncle? Lol I don't always get his jokes but they're entertaining nonetheless. Also, the Hey Arnold references last night were kinda random and out of nowhere. Not sure how many people could relate.

Enzo's jokes are kind of head scratching and make you say "What?" but at the same time he's delivering his lines with such confidence and gusto that it makes sense.

Sanjuro

That is why the Million Dollar Belt is the best. Don't have to worry about shit.

Screw job #27839
Overbooked double interference double Dusty finish main-event
Convoluted McMahon bullshit
PPV ends with McMahon segment
1091%20-%20autoplay_gif%20confetti%20gif%20monday_nitro%20vince_russo%20wcw.gif

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
So, theoretically, what tag team on the main roster could get away with taking the tag titles off of The New Day? While the promos would be glorious, I feel like Enzo and Cass might not be served to well taking the belts from a team as over as New Day. Vaudevillains are just ridiculous. Bullet Club seems to be DOA. Usos, while technically very talented, are overexposed and have negative amounts of charisma. Dudleys need to be kept far away from the belts, and hopefully split up so we get Bully Ray. I feel like there is a Revival shaped hole in the current tag roster. They need a couple of deadly serious heels with no stupid gimmick to pose a threat.

Kaladin

Kevin Owens wants money.

I think the problem is that they don't ever reference the fight purses anymore so it opens up the question of why heels don't just get counted-out, which isn't helped by JBL shouting "JUST GET COUNTED OUT."

Rusev wanted the US title to mock USA.
Cena wanted the US title because he is certified american and proud of it.
Owens wants titles for the money.
Brock is Brock.

You have some guys that have motives, but what I said was the basic motivation for every wrestler who doesn't have a built in motive. If they're in WWE, they are going after belts.

Kurita

They need to play on Enzo's injury so that The Vaudevillains get some heat. I really like them so I want them to become a top heel tag team.

I would only really be happy seeing Enzo & Cass or the Dudleys take the belts from New Day. Enzo & Cass actually won me over, I still can't believe it. And as much as I like the Usos, they've had more than enough matches against New Day so they could stand to take a break against them for a bit.

Kurita

Are the Vaudvillians actually any good though?

I see them being a comedy team more than anything else.

The gimmick itself is kinda stupid but I think they could totally work as the comedic straight men in segments involving New Day.

Top Bottom