• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Billy Kidman's WCW theme

Barack-Obama-Listening-to-Music.gif
Billy Kidman is cool all the way around. I'm glad he got off the drugs and away from raven.

MC Safety

Hey, you know where you guys should go?

Puerto Rico.

You know what would be a great wrestling gimmick?

Two guys and they're both from Puerto Rico.

RBH

A.J. Styles is off the weekend WWE house shows due to an injury. He was holding his back on Raw and he's had back problems dating back months although it is not confirmed it was a back injury. Style was working the Carolinas run with shows on Friday night in Greenville, Saturday night in Raleigh and Sunday in Columbia. I expect he'll be at Raw in Greensboro since it's the go-home show for Extreme Rules.
http://www.f4wonline.com/daily-upda...-212676?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

DMczaf

Feels like No Way Jose is a gimmick that would completely die if it wasn't for the dude who's working it.

It feels like he owns it.

QfZ6Mq1.gif

Who waffled Arn Anderson!?

Bigger mystery than who ran over Austin.

Edit:
It was solved after the commercial break. It was MR WONDERFUL.

Lol! Radicalz fighting inside now. This shit Saturn crying and getting mad at Dean because he doesn't have any gold. Boo fucking hoo. Go get you some pussy and stop crying.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They legit were trying to hype Wall as the future of WCW. Legit.

Him and Vampiro. Though to be fair, both were more over than Jeff Jarrett

LOD is more over than Luger/Sting (which is a great tag dynamic at the moment), and they're more popular than pretty much everyone else, save for Hogan maybe.

jred2k

Feels like No Way Jose is a gimmick that would completely die if it wasn't for the dude who's working it.

It feels like he owns it.

This same thing can basically be said for every goofy gimmick that gets popular in NXT and then dies on the main roster.

Adam Rose, Tyler Breeze, No Way Jose

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hogan: I made a deal to drop the title to Yokozuna, Bret thought I was supposed to drop it to him. Bret and myself went to Vince, Vince said, 'Bret, that's what you thought you heard'

That's the most Bret Hart/Vince story

What's that comment King used to make about Alundra Blayze where she has a million dollar body but a ten cent face? Well, that's what I think about Tori. What an eye sore.

Rocky Balboa
Mickey booked a bunch of cans for his defenses against after winning the title from Apollo.
Had to shoot against Thunderlips.
Got worked into a shoot against Clubber Lang after Lang talked smack about Adrian.
Got worked into a shoot alley brawl against Tommy "The Machine" Gunn that exacerbated his brain damage.

Top Bottom