• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Aiii

So not worth it
Summer Rae, I guess.

It really depends on what the dumb sheets consider "top" in their clickbait titles.

So who's the "top female competitor" that will get released in the next wave? Any guesses?
While some may not view her as "top", Alicia Fox. I don't want her to go because she's one of the best female competitors they have and I feel like she should be used more. Once Sasha wins the gold, I'd like to see those two feud over who's the baddest boss bitch is and gets to go home with me.

I didn't say that last sentence.

New Japan world has been updated with the BOSJ shows they're broadcasting and we're getting more than expected, including the last four shows straight. Should be some awesome matches.

5/21 Tokyo Korakuen Hall <opener> 18:30 LIVE
5/27 Tokyo Korakuen Hall 18:30 LIVE
5/29 Osaka, Osaka Municipal Central Gymnasium, Sabuarina 16:00 LIVE
6/3 Tokyo Korakuen Hall 18:30 LIVE
6/5 Gunma New Sunpia Takasaki 16:00 LIVE
6/6 Miyagi, Sendai Sun Plaza Hall 18:30 LIVE
6/7 Miyagi, Sendai Sun Plaza Hall <championship>18:30

So who's the "top female competitor" that will get released in the next wave? Any guesses?

Like mentioned, I would have to say either Summer Rae or Alicia Fox...pretty sure it might be the latter. I hope not. Cray-cray Alicia was pretty damn entertaining.

Browny

Banned
I always wanted Alicia to do better - this goddamn suplex for example, she gets it sooo right...

CTKoZas.gif

I suppose she reached a limit of sorts. Sad :-(

miserable

i wonder, was Vince in gorilla at ONS '05?
that Joey Styles SHOOT on Mike Awesome doesn't sound like something Vinnie Mac would approve

Raw64life

Fox > Summer Rae. I've never gotten what anyone sees in Summer Rae at all. I can't remember a single good match she ever had. Every angle they ever put her in was terrible. I can't even recall what her finisher is.

At least Fox can do a good looking backbreaker and northern lights.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Summer Rae's real name is way cooler than her wrestling name.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I find Summer mostly likeable on Raw so I hope they don't cut her. She's not a great wrestler or anything but you need someone to do the job.

MG310

I suppose if Nikki Bella got some bad news it would have leaked out already that she was getting the Christian performance contract release.

Alicia seems likely. Has she appeared on TV at all since Wrestlemania?

Aiii

So not worth it
I suppose if Nikki Bella got some bad news it would have leaked out already that she was getting the Christian performance contract release.

Nikki and Brie are on Total Bellas, so they'll be with WWE for a while longer.

Angry Grimace

No, and she got canned from TD.

I forgot that both Summer and Alicia were in WM.

Guys...it's not gonna be Alicia. She signed a new three-year deal at the start of the year.
It's not necessarily gonna be anyone. The source is a potato-quality dirtsheet.

Well while we wait to see which female star gets the boot, Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that Bayley won't be taking their spot since another top female babyface star would be needed to replace her.

It makes sense being that Bayley is still a top draw at NXT and right now there's nothing for her in the main roster especially if WWE can't even give Sasha a program.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They're probably just going to release Lita, who might end up being in a weird situation like Christian.

RBH

tumblr_nv2zumRZZS1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Q9U1MQs.gif

Summer Rae isn't great in the ring, but I've liked her from a character standpoint.

Alicia Fox has never done much for me, in the ring or character-wise (aside from that brief Fox 3:16 phase).

Angry Grimace

Well while we wait to see which female star gets the boot, Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that Bayley won't be taking their spot since another top female babyface star would be needed to replace her.

It makes sense being that Bayley is still a top draw at NXT and right now there's nothing for her in the main roster especially if WWE can't even give Sasha a program.
They have 2 programs going with the girls now, but one of them exists to get Emma and Dana up and over and the the other is a post-WM breather arc.

Is Asuka not a babyface...? You can't really tell since she doesn't speak a lick of English but the crowd certainly reacts to her as a face.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Summer Rae is beautiful and knows her character well. I hope we get ten more years out of her at the minimum.

Angry Grimace

They're probably just going to release Lita, who might end up being in a weird situation like Christian.
It's weird how long they keep dudes on the roster who aren't doing anything. Apparently Santino had retired a couple of years ago. I didn't even know.

They have 2 programs going with the girls now, but one of them exists to get Emma and Dana up and over and the the other is a post-WM breather arc.

Is Asuka not a babyface...? You can't really tell since she doesn't speak a lick of English but the crowd certainly reacts to her as a face.

I prefer the Emma w/ Dana vs. Becky feud than the Charlotte vs. Natalya feud especially after that stupid Screwjob. I wish Emma and Becky were feuding for the title.

As far as Asuka goes, she gets the face cheers but compared to Bayley, Asuka isn't a draw and definitely not the one to replace Bayley.

Angry Grimace

I prefer the Emma w/ Dana vs. Becky feud than the Charlotte vs. Natalya feud especially after that stupid Screwjob. I wish Emma and Becky were feuding for the title.

As far as Asuka goes, she gets the face cheers but compared to Bayley, Asuka isn't a draw and definitely not the one to replace Bayley.
Except literally nobody is going to be as popular as Bayley.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What is it with wrestlers going to theme parks all the time? Is it because they pine for the MGM WCW days or something? I swear every other picture of a wrestler outside of a venue is at a theme park.

Angry Grimace

Also, if Paige and Alberto are really together that's the randomest funny couple ever.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Santana Garrett has THE LOOK. Great look! What a star.

2tt4ftv.jpg

Top Bottom