• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

bM2DYws.jpg

I thought he was married.

Yo is that Paige. Del Rio is a true inspiration to the latino community. The accents must be out of control.

Damn I remember watching that live. Did The Wall just threaten to chokeslam Hogan off a building!

Adree

Rachel Ellering was green as fuck.

In one of the latest Observer podcasts Lance Storm is on and talks about her going through his school. She graduated in November so she hasn't even been in the business 6 months yet.

Someone should make a visual novel where Lance Storm trains you. He is the kawaiiest sensei.

klonere

Banned
Delirious needs to be fired right now. Gedo practically already the booker already so it doesn't even really matter.

I also heard the reason that the last PPV ended the way it did was because
Canaba didn't want to job on the night?!?!

Hall & Nash clowning on Hashimoto. Only in HUSTLE.

HUSTLE was too good for this world. Or too bad. Who knows.

Some more Super J Cup info;

OQRxbv6.jpg
FaQHS1C.jpg

Z1 have been replaced by AJPW in the line-up since the initial announcement. The first round matches will take place on July 20th at Korakuen Hall, while the rest will be on August 21st at Ariake Colosseum. Here's how the 16 tournament spots are being divided;

. NJPW gets 4 places (one will be a CHAOS member, i.e. Ospreay)
. NOAH gets 3 places
. Suzuki-gun gets 2 places
. AJPW gets 1 place
. Dragon Gate gets 1 place
. K-DOJO gets 1 place
. Ryukyu Dragon Pro gets 1 place
. CMLL gets 1 place
. ROH gets 1 place
. a mystery promotion will provide the final competitor

Does anyone know if the NXT folks generally hang out at the ring after a house show to interact with fans, or do they head off pretty quickly to their buses, hotels, etc.?

Gotta get that Carmella autograph, yo.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's a little random that Becky has an angle and Sasha doesn't.

klonere

Banned
It's a little random that Becky has an angle and Sasha doesn't.

They know she'll be more over on her return to the title scene having people chant "we want Sasha" and being off TV (the most surefire way of getting someone over they have) than any garbage ass story line they can throw her into.

They know she'll be more over on her return to the title scene having people chant "we want Sasha" and being off TV (the most surefire way of getting someone over they have) than any garbage ass story line they can throw her into.

Agreed. She's probably the #1 most protected Superstar on the entire roster. Still never taken a single L.

OQRxbv6.jpg
FaQHS1C.jpg

Z1 have been replaced by AJPW in the line-up since the initial announcement. The first round matches will take place on July 20th at Korakuen Hall, while the rest will be on August 21st at Ariake Colosseum. Here's how the 16 tournament spots are being divided;

. NOAH gets 3 places
. AJPW gets 1 place
. K-DOJO gets 1 place
. CMLL gets 1 place
. ROH gets 1 place

NJPW should be Ospreay (CHAOS member), KUSHIDA, Liger, and Taguchi (we all hate him but he does draw)
NOAH should be Ishimori, Hirayanagi, and Kenoh (maybe swap Kotoge and Harada for the last two)
Suzuki-Gun will likely be Kanemaru and Taichi as they are their top two juniors.
AJPW will be Aoki
Dragon Gate is a big question mark. Shingo Takagi is the current champion, but they might go with somebody newer and younger, like Yousuke Santa Maria
K-Dojo: I can see Taka being a dick and taking this spot, adding another Suzuki-gun member.
Ryukyu: Not super familiar with this promotion. Gurukun Mask I guess?
CMLL: No shortage of guys they could pick here, but if Volador Jr. does well in the BOSJ it'll be him.
ROH: It'll probably be O'Reilly but I'm hoping for ACH.
Mystery Promotion: I'd love it to be Neville or Itami from NXT, but It's more likely to be Wrestle-1, which would make it Kotaro Suzuki or Kaz Hayashi. Zero-1 is also a possibility with Ohtani being there, he's old but can still go.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I assume either Sasha or Paige will team with Becky against Dana and Emma.

Also, Becky keeps getting eye gouged. Maybe she should use the goggles.

Aiii

So not worth it
What incredible things are the Bellas doing? Aren't they doing reality TV? The lowest of all the TV "art" forms?

I mean, I love me some reality TV, but seems to me that's not something one would classify as "incredible." I mean, you're pretty much on equal grounds with Honey Boo Boo, The Situation and Ally Hilfiger here.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm willing to bet the "Mystery Promotion" is a brand new promotion started by Mutoh

History is on my side and it's very likely.

Angry Grimace

What incredible things are the Bellas doing? Aren't they doing reality TV? The lowest of all the TV "art" forms?

I mean, I love me some reality TV, but seems to me that's not something one would classify as "incredible." I mean, you're pretty much on equal grounds with Honey Boo Boo, The Situation and Ally Hilfiger here.

I'm guessing that an Instagram post with "I am sitting around being sad and my wife and her sister are sitting around being sad also" probably was a little too truthy doe D-Bry's Instagram.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm guessing that an Instagram post with "I am sitting around being sad and my wife and her sister are sitting around being sad also" probably was a little too truthy doe D-Bry's Instagram.

I'm sure D-Bry is enjoying life.

I mean, guy gets to grow his plants and live his rural life while making bank, what's depressing about that?

OQRxbv6.jpg
FaQHS1C.jpg

. NOAH gets 3 places
. AJPW gets 1 place
. K-DOJO gets 1 place
. CMLL gets 1 place
. ROH gets 1 place

Isn't the G1 in August as well?

Fuck, in any case, this is going to be amazing. Time to marathon the other Super J Cups!

Top Bottom