• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

MC Safety

What incredible things are the Bellas doing? Aren't they doing reality TV? The lowest of all the TV "art" forms?

I mean, I love me some reality TV, but seems to me that's not something one would classify as "incredible." I mean, you're pretty much on equal grounds with Honey Boo Boo, The Situation and Ally Hilfiger here.

The Bellas are doing two reality shows, which is two too many.

Also, they have the Bella brand. Bellas with a brand. Bella branding. Brand. Brand. Bellas. Brand.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Paige and Alberto both seem like terrible people and are both relatively good looking, so it's not that weird

It's not like Io and Nosawa weird

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
enuhito(English) ‏@enuhito_eng 39 min
Breaking news Tokyo Sports headlines Okada is releasing nude photo book

don't get banned, Sunny

Yasshi is in Dragon Gate? Yasshi is in VerserK? What the heck is going on in Dragon Gate?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_o70hufvyKX1rhag97o1_540.jpg

how weird

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Paige and Alberto both seem like terrible people and are both relatively good looking, so it's not that weird

I mean, okay its not as weird as if Becky Lynch were dating Kane or something, but its still kind of random.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Alicia Fox knows one wrestling move, but at least she got really good at that one.

At least she has that. Where as the Divas Revolution are constantly pulling off some of the worst, slowest, most unsafe looking headscissors and frankensteiners i've ever seen.

Barrage

A Faction of Total Divas Boyfriends would be better than Bullet Club.

Cena, Bryan,Ambrose, Rusev, Miz, Tyson Kidd, Del Rio

TOTAL DIVO

bjork

I'm going to bed 11 hours before I have to get up for work. If the dude down the street doesn't decide to continue testing his car's amp again today, I just might sleep!

At least she has that. Where as the Divas Revolution are constantly pulling off some of the worst, slowest, most unsafe looking headscissors and frankensteiners i've ever seen.

The reverse frankensteiner Bayley did to Sasha at that Takeover still freaks me the fuck out

Gurrry

Reading that WO report that Styles got injured. You would think with all their subs they could hire someone to proof read their articles...

He was holding his back on Raw and he's had back problems dating back months although it is not confirmed it was a back injury. Style was working the Carolinas run with shows on Friday night in Greenville, Saturday night

Also, saying "back" 4 times in one sentence has to be a new record.

Reading that WO report that Styles got injured. You would think with all their subs they could hire someone to proof read their articles...

Also, saying "back" 4 times in one sentence has to be a new record.

After working at a popular site with high editorial standards I've come to hate a lot of sites I used to enjoy ready because how bad writing is. The biggest culprits: What you mentioned with excessive use of the same word and too many commas, where they aren't really needed, to make a point.

After working at a popular site with high editorial standards I've come to hate a lot of sites I used to enjoy ready because how bad writing is. The biggest culprits: What you mentioned with excessive use of the same word and too many commas, where they aren't really needed, to make a point.
I remember journalism teacher said, "never be afraid to use commas. I go comma crazy sometimes." he was also my English teacher in high school.

When I got in college though, oh hell no, it was totally different. They made me forget everything I learned and taught me a different system. So imagine being a journalist trying to write papers for my theatre teachers. The best thing is, my history teachet understood as we are taught "short concise sentences".

Gurrry

I remember journalism teacher said, "never be afraid to use commas. I go comma crazy sometimes." he was also my English teacher in high school.

When I got in college though, oh hell no, it was totally different. They made me forget everything I learned and taught me a different system. So imagine being a journalist trying to write papers for my theatre teachers. The best thing is, my history teachet understood as we are taught "short concise sentences".

I just spent 80 dollars on a punctuation and grammar test for my major. I had to study exactly how to use commas, semicolons, hyphens, all that garbage. The test was designed for failure and it tries to trick you on every question.

Come to find out, no one in the industry gives a shit about using proper punctuation.

Id like my 80 dollars back.

I just spent 80 dollars on a punctuation and grammar test for my major. I had to study exactly how to use commas, semicolons, hyphens, all that garbage. The test was designed for failure and tries to trick you on every question.

Come to find out, no one in the industry gives a shit about using proper punctuation.

Id like my 80 dollars back.
What school did you attend? That's absolutely absurd imo.

tumblr_o70hufvyKX1rhag97o1_540.jpg

how weird

I was expecting this to happen, but they left a good while between YASSHI returning and him joining VerserK, so I was pretty surprised when he actually appeared. If this somehow leads to Shuji Kondo returning, I'll be very happy. Don't know how likely that would be, but then no one thought YASSHI would ever return either.

The best thing is, my history teachet understood as we are taught "short concise sentences".

Single biggest thing I hate about writing now. People write thinking every sentence needs to be this long drawn out metaphorical thought. That coupled with the idea that more equal better so we get 10K word pieces on shit like apps which don't require it.

Kurita

Why does Gedo looks so much like a side-character that you see in the crowd commenting the MC's battle in an action manga

I really hope when Cena returns he takes out that rope bounce stunner move from his arsenal.

I hope he doesn't, just because it annoys people that he uses it.

Get over it. DDTs, leg drops and elbow drops used to be finishers. Now they aren't. Austin hasn't had a proper match in 13 years.

Single biggest thing I hate about writing now. People write thinking every sentence needs to be this long drawn out metaphorical thought. That coupled with the idea that more equal better so we get 10K word pieces on shit like apps which don't require it.

That's why they challenge you in college to only use so many words. Because no one has time to read a lot of shit in the real world.

Texas State. Mass Comm major.

And yeah, it was stupid. It also required me to take 4 semesters of Spanish. Thank god I dont have to learn anymore of that.
Dude....... Fuck that shit. Those 3 years of Spanish were the death of me. I placed in Spanish 1002, meaning I got two 6 credits instead of 3, then Spanish 3 was hell. I decided to take Spanish 4 during the summer at my local community which worked out so much better. But this chick I went to school with and worked with at my first job out of school, she changed to PR so she wouldn't have to do the 4 levels. I was like, you bitch! Are you kidding me?

But it's cool because I can pick up on what people are saying better and connect the pieces. My favourite part of watching Eddie Guerrero, Essa Rios, and Chyna now. Also in Uncharted 4 there's some heavy spanish speaking.

But it was so hard because I was also in my voice and articulation classes. They were helping me speak English clearer, so learning Spanish at the same time made it so confusing. I had to force myself to speak regular, so while everyone else spoke their Spanish correct, I was over doing the annunciations.

Kaladin

Who do you think the Lucha Underground higher power will be? Someone we know or someone new? I haven't seen any spoilers on it.

Top Bottom