• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Ithil

ChdpdUaU8AEEBEO.jpg:large

What's going on with that yellow sign? Why is it half blank?

UberTag

lol.

I'm sorta ok that they are playing Roman so low key now. No pandering to the crowd. No stupid ass promos. No jokes. He just goes out there and does his thing.
Apart from them force feeding his latest catchphrase and the fact they outright refuse to turn him heel, they've done a much better job with Roman's in-ring character since Mania.

The real problem is that it's hard to invest in his matches with minimal suspense for any possible outcome. He also won't have AJ Styles to work against every week.

If this was his face character post-heel turn, he'd legitimately be over as a bad ass right now.

Zach

Where is Menome? I need to laugh at him for Battleborn apparently being the worst game of all time.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

lol the girl on her phone in the front row during the high spot of the night

Maybe people don't like WrestlingGAF

There's WrassleGAF and there's GAF Wrestling fans. I think a lot of people just don't like participating in communities (which are often viewed as insular), but I also suspect its because every take has already been done so they tend to come in with a take we've discussed to absolute death so it gets no reaction.

I'm just saying if you come in with 2 paragraphs on why Roman should turn heel, its not going to go anywhere because that's a 2 year-old topic now.

Toki767

I wonder if commentary, or any opponents, will ever bring up that Reigns having that huge chest protector is pretty unfair. It's a good thing a lot of AJ's offense is to the head and legs. Cause if he aimed for the torso last night, it would've looked cartoonish with Reigns having to sell.

UberTag

I wonder if commentary, or any opponents, will ever bring up that Reigns having that huge chest protector is pretty unfair. It's a good thing a lot of AJ's offense is to the head and legs. Cause if he aimed for the torso last night, it would've looked cartoonish with Reigns having to sell.
Clearly bringing up Roman's chest protector is forbidden.
In much the same way it was required to mention D-Lo Brown's chest protector in every single match that he wrestled.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Ima hella be honest, those fools annoy me and if they bled into this thread, i would hella peace out. Not to hold that as some meaningful tragedy but i couldt take the shit i was reading in that thread yesterday. It began with the Enzo injury being a work shit and oddly got dumber from there.

Despite the reputation for negativity, I find the PPV threads to be dramatically more negative and off-putting even if I like that we have them.

Like, I don't care that Poster X is cancelling the Network because Roman won. Stop being a mark.

Toki767

Clearly bringing up Roman's chest protector is forbidden.
In much the same way it was required to mention D-Lo Brown's chest protector in every single match that he wrestled.

It's just that it doesn't even look like his logo is printed on there or anything like that. It clearly looks like padding. Along with the back portion.

And then he wears a shirt underneath it. It's just really really silly.

Angry Grimace

It's just that it doesn't even look like his logo is printed on there or anything like that. It clearly looks like padding. Along with the back portion.

And then he wears a shirt underneath it. It's just really really silly.

They want Reigns to look like an action figure.

dream

Ima hella be honest, those fools annoy me and if they bled into this thread, i would hella peace out. Not to hold that as some meaningful tragedy but i couldt take the shit i was reading in that thread yesterday. It began with the Enzo injury being a work shit and oddly got dumber from there.

Man, you just succinctly summed up how the older members of wrestling gaf feel about the current state of this community.

Mahonay

Banned
Friends I'll just say I enjoy posting about wrestling so that's why I spend time in these threads. I've aged past the point of caring about internet forum politics.

It's all fake, who cares?
Nash-Hogan-finger-poke-gifs-001.gif

Kaladin

I wonder if Camp WWE will do any callbacks to the Flair vs Bear and have Flair wrestling the lady bear's husband all over the Forrest.

Top Bottom