• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Browny

Banned
WHERE'D HE GO

OzdaSaM.png

Menome

When people think of WrestlingGAF, they don't think of a "bronxman." They think of Beef, Bootaaay, Net_Wrecker, DMbrose, Bronson, even Sunflower.

I think myself, Bronx-Man, Zach, Data West, Sephzilla, Nocturnowl, Aiii, jmdajr, Kaladin, Klonere, Angry Grimace, Browny, sf2fanatic, Liquidsnake, Bluekaveli, imbask - The King of Wrong Style and many others would have something to say about that.

imBask

Banned
I think myself, Bronx-Man, Zach, Sephzilla, Nocturnowl, Klonere, Liquidsnake, imbask - The King of Wrong Style and many others would have something to say about that.

People will say that I left the community, that i'm a coward, that I sold out to other sports-entertainment

but I didn't

I bought in

I left the ship when it was sinking, the product is hot trash and i'm done rationalizing

i'm the hero of this story

I am the king of kings and someday i'll come back to rule this land once again

Finally saw the Aska Eva Marie match last night , as I was catching up on NXT, and Nakamura more specifically.

I thought Eva used good technique, and that opening chain was very nice. Ultimately Aska is on another level, and Eva would have to stoop to under handed tactics to have a chance.

I think myself, Bronx-Man, Zach, Data West, Sephzilla, Nocturnowl, Aiii, jmdajr, Kaladin, Klonere, Browny, Liquidsnake, Bluekaveli, imbask - The King of Wrong Style and many others would have something to say about that.
I'm never wrong and have never been. Even that time I threw a stick at my friend's head. He had it coming, he shouldn't have laughed at me for falling while trying to get to 3rd base. It's true, it's damn true.

Question, do you ever think Vince says, "Damn! Why didn't I hire this guy years ago?". I ask that when you see the good matches Jericho, Benoit, Guerrero, and Malenko putting on. Hell, he could've had Benoit before he went to ECW but Vince didn't listen to Bret. Then, he turned down Big Show because he didn't want "just another big guy who can't wrestle." Anywho, I wonder does he ever think like that.

Zach

I think myself, Bronx-Man, Zach, Data West, Sephzilla, Nocturnowl, Aiii, jmdajr, Kaladin, Klonere, Angry Grimace, Browny, sf2fanatic, Liquidsnake, Bluekaveli, imbask - The King of Wrong Style and many others would have something to say about that.

I don't have anything to say on the matter. But I will join any radical e-gang opposed to that son of a b NeoGAF Vince McMahon.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bluekaveli is singlehandedly driving our ratings push.

It's what Meltzer keeps saying: ratings are down but the people that do watch are watching more than ever and are harder-core.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lol @ you dudes trying to give yourself credit for posting in a thread about a popular topic

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There's an entire promotion successfully built around faction warfare. So successful that NJPW even tried to rip it off and did their own poor attempt at faction warfare

Top Bottom