• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Finally saw the Aska Eva Marie match last night , as I was catching up on NXT, and Nakamura more specifically.

I thought Eva used good technique, and that opening chain was very nice. Ultimately Aska is on another level, and Eva would have to stoop to under handed tactics to have a chance.
That's what makes Nia Jax such a great element to that storyline. Same with the Eva Marie/Bayley match.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
We can at least all agree Blue botched the thread title and is suspended pending passing a Wellness Test involving proper use of spelling and punctuation.

We can at least all agree Blue botched the thread title and is suspended pending passing a Wellness Test involving proper use of spelling and punctuation.
Like Sid said, "I couldn't ever pass a drug test."

Lmfao Kurt Angle said, the worm is so bad it makes the stink face look as technical as a German suolex.

Mahonay

Banned
I'd volunteer, but then one of us would be Riggs and one of us Bagwell. That's a lose-lose situation right there...
I'll be Buff.

Been away with my girlfriend in Rhode Island since Monday visiting her parents. She came back from driving with her mom telling me she has to show me something. A mother fucking Tardis just sitting there on the side of a random road.
SKJHoF7.jpg

I'll be Buff.

Been away with my girlfriend in Rhode Island since Monday visiting her parents. She came back from driving with her mom telling me she has to show me something. A mother fucking Tardis just sitting there on the side of a random road.
SKJHoF7.jpg
Dr. Who marks are even worse than professional wrestling marks.

Mahonay

Banned
New Generation Podcast - I take it they do exactly what it says? I can't quite get into Lapsed Fan just yet, but loved AE podcast...
Yep. They do New Generation era reviews. Very similar to AE podcast, except even more English. I'm subscribed to it. First couple of episodes are rough to listen to but they got much better as time went on.
I mean, I only like half of that dorky crap you like, but I still like you.

Nerd.
Jabroni.

Recall

New Generation Podcast - I take it they do exactly what it says? I can't quite get into Lapsed Fan just yet, but loved AE podcast...

Yes it's exactly as you think it is. Three great personalities and it's never dull nor overbearing, just a jolly good time.

I'll be legit surprised if any active in ring female talent gets released, the roster needs to be built up and needs some people to do the job plus I'm still pretty damn sure we'll see a Women's Tag Team title for either NXT or the main roster by Summerslam next year. There's also no way in hell Rosa is getting cut any time soon despite her complete lack of usefulness.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I really enjoy Royal Rumble 1998. Such crazy energy. Main event is a really solid casket match which ends with Kane betraying his brother and setting it on fire.

Austin is saved for the very end of RAWs in this month too. It's crazy. They spend the entire episode hyping him and Tyson. Meanwhile DX, the Nation, and Kane/Undertaker take up the rest of the two hours each and every week...Yet it's still good!

All of the actual matches are giant tag matches or quick singles matches.

CiW1bbdWUAESMOt.jpg

Do not sleep on this tournament!

I have front row tickets to both shows :D

To get all of the entrants into one post:
Sami Callihan
Mikey Whiplash
Mark Haskins
Tommy End
Pete Dunne
Rampage Brown
Matt Cross
Dave Mastiff
Zack Sabre Jr.
Mark Andrews
Damon Moser
Big Daddy Walter
Zack Gibson
Kenny Williams
Chris Hero

That's a good field.

Browny

Banned
I've just looked at the episode list for NGP and it looks amazing...
Edit: Blue, start from the beginning - it's great, and you get to pick up their style and humour too.

Mahonay

Banned
I'm trying my first ae podcast. Wish me luck. I decided to do WM2000 so I can hear opinions on this garbage too.
They shit all over it too if I remember correctly. They carry a lot of jokes from podcast to podcast, so I'd suggest starting from the first one once you're done with that.

Recall

TNA 2002-2005 is the only TNA period worth watching. And even then 2002-2004 wasn't that great beyond that mad hyped and awesome Raven vs Jarrett match.

Heroman

Banned
Not even finished Revenge of the 'Taker by the New Generation Podcast crew yet but it can wait, I need the lapsed fan, I need it.

8 hour podcast for Starrcade 98
4 hour podcast for Starrcade 99.

I need more
Why would anyone sane person do a 8 podcast?

Top Bottom