• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Fox318

Friends I'll just say I enjoy posting about wrestling so that's why I spend time in these threads. I've aged past the point of caring about internet forum politics.

It's all fake, who cares?
Nash-Hogan-finger-poke-gifs-001.gif

They really thought that in 1999 the nWo was the answer.

Zach

Ima hella be honest, those fools annoy me and if they bled into this thread, i would hella peace out. Not to hold that as some meaningful tragedy but i couldt take the shit i was reading in that thread yesterday. It began with the Enzo injury being a work shit and oddly got dumber from there.

That's pretty ugly.

jmdajr

Rock constantly reminds me that he wakes up before me.

But hey lots of people wake up early and they are still broke as fuck.

I wonder if they will go with a Natalya vs. Charlotte submission match at Extreme Rules. They have a better match in them than last night, as we see saw at Roadblock. No gimmick as fuck finishes should help.

Also, I don't know why they can't run two women's storylines a month. Sasha and Becky could be doing something and there are plenty of other women wrestlers to work with.

Pizoxuat

Despite the reputation for negativity, I find the PPV threads to be dramatically more negative and off-putting even if I like that we have them.

Like, I don't care that Poster X is cancelling the Network because Roman won. Stop being a mark.

I read the PPV threads alongside tumblr tags for the PPVs. That balances the relentless negativity and the ridiculous optimism.

Hex

Banned
What's Crews gimmick
He's just a guy (but not the guy)

He's the black guy.
We have THE guy, the big guy, and the black guy. Now we just need Neville or Kallisto as the little guy (Kallisto could be the foriegn guy) and we have a new stable!

dream

I'm still pulling for Fun Balor and The Funomenal AJ Styles teaming up as the Fun Loving Guys, personally.

Toki767

I really feel sad that the US title is wasted on Kallisto. Not because Kallisto isn't a deserving champion or anything, but because they've clearly forgotten about him. He's holding a pretty meaningless title at this point.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
I really feel sad that the US title is wasted on Kallisto. Not because Kallisto isn't a deserving champion or anything, but because they've clearly forgotten about him. He's holding a pretty meaningless title at this point.

I feel like at the moment the WWE isn't capable of focusing on more than the WWE championship + 1 other title, seems to go back and forth between IC and US. They retired the European Championship for a reason.

Ronin Ray

So how did AJ styles do in his first WWE main event ? Will fans that don't know much about him see why a lot of people think hes one of if not the best wrestler in the world.

Mahonay

Banned
So how did AJ styles do in his first WWE main event ? Will fans that don't know much about him see why a lot of people think hes one of if not the best wrestler in the world.
He looked impressive. It probably opened a lot of eyes for fans that have not seen his previous work.
They can't fuck up a lego or adventure game. Unless they're completely dumb.
It's Yukes. It would probably play like garbage and be soulless.

He looked pretty great. Hopefully they put him in a feud with someone closer to his skill level next.

Top Bottom