• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Fox318

Hilarious to think anyone would be excited about reading Stephanie McMahon's book. For many a reason.

I think people want to see how much she lies and if she realizes that she is the single worst wrestling character in the history of wresting and directly related to wrestling losing its grip in pop culture.

Zach

Jim Ross and his Dr. Death-protected makeshift announce table is the best.

King: I can't see because of Dr. Death here...

Cole: I got a big cowboy hat in my face so I can't see a damn thing...

JR: You're gonna have a cowboy boot in your ass if you don't shut up!

I want JR to do this from now on when I watch the modern-day PPVs.

Zach

I think people want to see how much she lies and if she realizes that she is the single worst wrestling character in the history of wresting and directly related to wrestling losing its grip in pop culture.
Oh, stop. You read the little announcement. You're gonna LOVE her if you read the book. She's the best!

Recall

Oh man, if Paige/Del Rio/Charlotte love triangle is actually gonna be a story-line, it's gonna be a beautiful trainwreck to watch.

Flair & Charlotte vs Del Rio & Paige.

Paige turns on Del Rio and starts dating Flair, so Charlotte starts dating Del Rio out of spite.

36 writers will most likely do something just as bad or worse with it all.

klonere

Banned

Having watched Williams back in his AJPW prime is is even more bizarre that he was brought in via the BRAW FO AHHLL because goddamn that man just LOOKED like a killer he didn't need any stupid shoot tourny to get him over. Just have him murder some dudes for a few weeks and have him drop Stone Cold on his head a few times, easy peasy.

Such a missed opportunity. The brawls. THE BRAWLS.

Kaladin

I don't care about reading Stephanie's book itself, but I am looking forward to the backlash, shoot interviews, tweets and reviews it will inspire.

I thought she won the competition last year?

DIDN'T I FUCKING TELL YOU?

That's like one of the best moments of the rtw.

klonere

Banned
This is a PROGRESS/Evolve tier card. On my doorstep. Which I have tickets for! So excited.

Cikw8VOWkAADO76.jpg

I'd be worried if they don't sell out though, those are some big names on the card.

Everyone in the office is buzzing about the debut of The Shining Stars you guys.
Myself, I'm excited. They're good talent, I just hope they have a living chance this time.
Ah.

Man, Ross is so much better than Cole. It's even more apparent when they're doing dueling commentary. I want to meet the man who prefers Cole so I can slap the taste out of his mouth.
Vince preferred Cole because he molded him to be exactly like him.

Did Dr Death wrestle at all in Attitude Era WWE? Oklahoma Stampede, Doctor Bomb, Back Drop Driver.
He only wrestled like 2 times.

I was going to draw a Stone Cold comparison to me quitting my job today, but I'm just not showing up so like...

Scott Hall maybe?
Do the Batista wave

Seph, it's the new era. Older men are hooking up with younger women and vice versa. So it's normal to see Del Rio and Paige together

imBask

Banned
why are they even trying The Shining Stars

who thinks this will actually work in any way

why would anyone waste time and money on that garbage

This is a PROGRESS/Evolve tier card. On my doorstep. Which I have tickets for! So excited.

Cikw8VOWkAADO76.jpg

I'd be worried if they don't sell out though, those are some big names on the card.

Temper your expectations a bit. ZSJ got hurt this weekend and is questionable for the event (not severe but still a 2-3 week recovery timetable)

why are they even trying The Shining Stars

who thinks this will actually work in any way

why would anyone waste time and money on that garbage

The only explanation I can think of is that Primo and Epico were actually released months ago and these vignettes in fact come from their new jobs advertising Puerto Rico for the tourist board, only some WWE staff didn't get the memo and filmed the segments as well thinking that it was a team repackaging.

The only reason the clips aired on Raw is because Vince desperately needs to fill that 3 hours each monday and anything will do.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So much Stephanie hate. They should have a chapter just for you guys. A nice little funnel, so you can get it out of your system.

Any McMahon (grown, of course) is fascinating.

Zach

So much Stephanie hate. They should have a chapter just for you guys. A nice little funnel, so you can get it out of your system.

Any McMahon (grown, of course) is fascinating.
It's weird that your mind strayed to children and you felt the need to clarify, pedobear.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's weird that your mind strayed to children and you felt the need to clarify, pedobear.

I have no interest in a book written by a child. You're projecting, pal.

Top Bottom