• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Heroman

Banned
I legit do not care anymore. Jokes aside, I have simply stopped caring about anything going on in WWE. I know it won't deliver. I know it won't go anywhere. Everyone will look back on this in a few months and see another failed storyline, another wasted opportunity. Whatever this storyline is, I give no shits, just none at all. I'm good. Plenty of entertainment around to keep me satisfied and doesn't consistently suck to occupy my time.

When/what was the last major storyline that WWE didn't fuck up?

jmdajr

Totally completely unrelated.

The Battlefield 1 trailer made me go on a history reading binge. Hell, I just finished seeing an hour long doc on Genghis Khan. That guy...had a lot of kids. Plus, dude conquers like almost the whole world and he's like. "This tent I have is fine. I like it. Fuck castles."

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I know I've talked about it before but god damn the UWF-i vs NJPW crowds
dsadsaasf43u7e.gif

saddassdaszus3.gif

Barrage

I just realized I still haven't seen the main event to Mania this year.

Given how I don't have a Network sub anymore I guess that won't be changing.

I am officially calling it, I am out guys, I made it, they can officially shove their shitty program where the sun won't shine. This feels like a personal victory, like I bodyslammed Andre The Giant in front of a sold out crowd of 140,000 at the Silverdome. Like I beat Hogan in my hometown after going on a 108-0 win streak. Like I just won the tag team titles in a 3-way TLC match at Mania. Fuck yeah and fuck WWE, I got the F out of that shit!

So why post about it? If you're out just be out.

It is weird that most of these injuries happen at house shows, the problem can't just be that wrestlers get sloppier when they're not on TV.

Aiii

So not worth it
Because WrassleGAF is my community and I share things with them.

If my comment offends you, well then you are just shit out of luck, I suppose.

Heroman

Banned
Totally completely unrelated.

The Battlefield 1 trailer made me go on a history reading binge. Hell, I just finished seeing an hour long doc on Genghis Khan. That guy...had a lot of kids. Plus, dude conquers like almost the whole world and he's like. "This tent I have is fine. I like it. Fuck castles."

If want to learn about more ww1 listen to Dan Carlin epic podcast on ww1, it is fantastic.

UberTag

I am officially calling it, I am out guys, I made it, they can officially shove their shitty program where the sun won't shine. This feels like a personal victory, like I bodyslammed Andre The Giant in front of a sold out crowd of 140,000 at the Silverdome. Like I beat Hogan in my hometown after going on a 108-0 win streak. Like I just won the tag team titles in a 3-way TLC match at Mania. Fuck yeah and fuck WWE, I got the F out of that shit!
Congrats Aiii. Plenty of other wrestling out there for you to enjoy.

Barrage

Because WrassleGAF is my community and I share things with them.

If my comment offends you, well then you are just shit out of luck, I suppose.

Not offended, it's just corny.

It's like the guy who has to bring up about how he's over his ex in every conversation. You'll know you're "done" when you don't feel the urge to launch a manifesto about it.

Really sucks for Emma, the Divas division is brutalized with injuries right now. Bayley's the Golden Goose of NXT, but it might be time to bring up Carmella.

Mahonay

Banned

You are free.

Oersted

It is weird that most of these injuries happen at house shows, the problem can't just be that wrestlers get sloppier when they're not on TV.

BryanPeaceful.Gif is TV, Enzo just happened, Rollins ended Stings career on TV... there is plenty

I guess there is just way more houseshows, which also have way less talking. More instances where it can happen

Bronx-Man

Banned

You did it, Aiii. You're officially Genie from the end of Aladdin.

Not offended, it's just corny.

It's like the guy who has to bring up about how he's over his ex in every conversation. You'll know you're "done" when you don't feel the urge to launch a manifesto about it.

I think you're reading too much into a passing comment. Don't be jealous, friend. Instead, take inspiration from Aiii.

Mahonay

Banned
Really sucks for Emma, the Divas division is brutalized with injuries right now. Bayley's the Golden Goose of NXT, but it might be time to bring up Carmella.
Sucks a lot especially since she was finally wrestling on the main roster again. I was pumped when she won a match on RAW with a Michinoku Driver

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Euro Truck Simulator 2 is like $9 on steam, but there's about a billion DLCs for it. Anyone here play it and have an opinion on it?

Great game, I absolutely loved it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Also, Primo and Epico are getting Matadores and El Torito chants for about 4 weeks before they start jobbing on Superstars.

Top Bottom