• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

God of War needed to skip the Kratos prequel bullshit and immediately jump into Kratos murdering a new pantheon of Gods. I want to murder Thor with his own fucking hammer.

Sadly we're never going to get a true MGR sequel thanks to fucking Konami

I know, it is a damn shame. Such a brilliant game too.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I liked Uncharted, I really do. But I think the entire genre of on-rails "movie games" where the amount of actual gameplay is minimal seems dated in the wake of games like Witcher 3.

The two things I hate about RAW the most. Slap happy Stephanie McMahon and drunk as fuck but still on TV every week because Woooo he is Ric Flair.

TOGETHER AT LAST

Youngsta..

*Looks at Blue, Grab my gear kid!!!*
I ain't grabbing it nothing! You're no father of mine!

Sigh.

In College, I was like : I'ma be surrounded by girls, yo!"

Not like this. Not like this.

Fuck, even the fish and cat are female. I have a two year old daughter as well. The other day, I walked into a branch meeting with glitter over my face.
Jesus christ. You're a real pussy wagon(I wonder if people will get the reference).

I can't have too much feminism around me lol. I did it in college and it was funny tbh but the arguing and differences killed me so much. Resident advisor problems.

Zachary, I'm 24.

Zach

Certain schools get out now and some go through mid June. My work we don't get out til June 16

Sometimes I secretly wish school was year-round... but then I think about days like today, knowing we won't have to deal with projects or the crappy teacher (there's always one) or school traffic for a few months and I'm like "naaah, summer's not so bad."

Zach

I don't blame you, Team No Kids Evaaaaa. Parenthood's a scary, tiring thing. But it's also one of the absolute best things one can experience in this life.

But at least you guys have wrestling. >_____>

xoxo

Aiii

So not worth it
You're not hideous. Probably shouldn't be criticizing the appearance of others, though. That's actually a good rule of thumb for any grown man, you terrible person.
I never criticized his looks, I criticized his lack of grooming. I will never call myself a good looking man, but I will be damned if I am ever caught ungroomed.

And when your job is to be a pretty wrestler, put in some effort ffs.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm glad to be on Team No Babby and have someone who has no interest in making them either.

enewtabie

I was late with both kids. 34 and 40. It's definitely better now that they are older. I used to be team no kids as well. Then they gave me the Team opps shirt and the rest is history.

miserable

aparitie-sexy-pentru-blonda-cu-bust-natural-si-chip-fotogenic-cum-a-aparut-intr-o-salopeta-minuscula-cu_7.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I watched the first episode of American Grit and didn't like it. Sorry John.

bjork

I don't blame you, Team No Kids Evaaaaa. Parenthood's a scary, tiring thing. But it's also one of the absolute best things one can experience in this life.

But at least you guys have wrestling. >_____>

xoxo

It's not even about that. I know myself, and I'm way too selfish with my time to have any responsibility on that level. Plus, I don't want anyone to be sad the way I was when my mom died. When I die, I plan to just disappear, like a cat.

kiguel182

Raw wasn't bad except for the main-event stuff. Reigns vs AJ could be a good program but the way they talk about Reigns is terribly insulting. Almost makes me want to not watch Raw just because of that.

The New Day segment was amazing. Kofi coming out to his old theme was probably the best moment of Raw so far.

More segments, less meaningless matches.

It's not even about that. I know myself, and I'm way too selfish with my time to have any responsibility on that level. Plus, I don't want anyone to be sad the way I was when my mom died. When I die, I plan to just disappear, like a cat.

real talk, kids are expensive and I want to keep my money for myself lol

Zach

I never criticized his looks, I criticized his lack of grooming. I will never call myself a good looking man, but I will be damned if I am ever caught ungroomed.

And when your job is to be a pretty wrestler, put in some effort ffs.

But who the f cares if someone is unkempt? Would you have been yelling at Bruiser Brody to comb his hair? >_>

Top Bottom