• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Don't watch TNA, can someone who does explain to me what the fuck Matt Hardy is doing?!

NDGEssx.jpg

It was a simpler time. Next you'll be telling me you don't like The Fantastics!

https://vid.me/pfAm
I would love to see this guy but I refuse to even waste my time with TNA. I've heard Matt Hardy is doing some fine work though.

Striker

What's Brock gonna do?
I was going to say the last meaningful Brock match was the Streak, but then I remember his little scuffle with Roman last year. I thought that would've solidified itself and helped make Roman into something more but they went the cash-in route.

You can argue he's been severely wasted in the past year. Forced angles to spike a summer rating with 'Taker and a forgetful feud (?) with Dean.

XenoRaven

I'm not really up on my European history, but I expected 1916 to be a reference to "Bloody Sunday". But after doing some research (Wikipedia) it looks like the Bloody Sunday event took place in 1972. 1916 is instead a reference to the Easter Rising, which involved a Sunday that was bloody, but is not the actual Bloody Sunday.

I don't know where I intended to go with this. It's just something I've been thinking about. Maybe Finn names his finishers after Irish tragedies?

I was going to say the last meaningful Brock match was the Streak, but then I remember his little scuffle with Roman last year. I thought that would've solidified itself and helped make Roman into something more but they went the cash-in route.

You can argue he's been severely wasted in the past year. Forced angles to spike a summer rating with 'Taker and a forgetful feud (?) with Dean.

Brock's most meaningful match came after the streak when he killed Cena.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
KO is probably my favorite guy on the main roster right now. Dude is entertaining as fuck. He's also one of the few who made it through a Cena feud and didn't become irrelevant as fuck afterwards.

Easily my favorite guy on the roster. His matches/commentary are the main things i watch for these days. He's only been around for a year and I already consider him a top 10 heel of all time.

I think she was supposed to be Becky's backup before Emma got injured. But yeah her profile on the shows has dropped significantly over the last year. Just don't tell that to her fans.

All I'm saying is that the bids for her ring-worn gear aren't dropping in price any time soon.

I like the idea of the Asylum but it really needs a roof on it. Essentially a mini hell-in-a-cell with weapons in it. Have people climbing the underside of the roof to get to stuff and do big spots.

People get mad at the way WWE treated Ryder and Sandow for "getting themselves over". No one had it worse than Bart Gunn.
When you bring in a guy who had been training for years to knock people out against a guy who had been training for 3 months, you're training to kill the man. They thought Bart's shape would've mattered but no, he had more experience.

Top Bottom