• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

If you're willing to take the scissors kick from Retcon, you're a fucking fool. That big guy putting that leg on your neck, hell no. And he steals the hoes.

Zach

Billy Gunn is defending the Hardcore Championship, Road Dogg is the reigning Intercontinental champ, Shane McMahon has a title, D'lo is teaming with Test... WrestleMania XV is strange.

Bart Gunn's post-Brawl For All career was mainly a result of Jim Ross getting asshurt that his buddy Dr. Death got knocked the fuck out (which killed his planned push). There's a nice breakdown of the Brawl for All shenanigans in Bob Holly's book.

At least he had a nice AJPW run afterwards.

Striker

Billy and Dogg are in the opposite feuds.
Hard to hear Road Dogg in these shoot interviews he does recently. He has Triple H's ass imprinted on his lips.

Brock's most meaningful match came after the streak when he killed Cena.
That was okay, but it ultimately was leading to the main event at Mania with Reigns, which I thought they didn't shake right. That said, what's he done since that match?

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
That was okay, but it ultimately was leading to the main event at Mania with Reigns, which I thought they didn't shake right. That said, what's he done since that match?

What can you really do with him now? He's been built to be too invincible. He ended the streak. Straight up squashed Cena. Without a proper build no one is really a credible threat to him unless some hardcore shenanigans are involved.

Bart Gunn's post-Brawl For All career was mainly a result of Jim Ross getting asshurt that his buddy Dr. Death got knocked the fuck out (which killed his planned push). There's a nice breakdown of the Brawl for All shenanigans in Bob Holly's book.

At least he had a nice AJPW run afterwards.
Meltzer saya one thing.
Holly says another.
JR says another.

I don't know now

RBH

My dude Mortis and Glacier. Hell yes.

tumblr_mizv5nqKf01rg89a6o1_500.jpg

Striker

What can you really do with him now? He's been built to be too invincible. He ended the streak. Straight up squashed Cena. Without a proper build no one is really a credible threat to him unless some hardcore shenanigans are involved.
They dug themselves in that hole. So he's making, what was it, $6M doing almost nothing.

In UFC news, Chris Weidman is having a neck operation and hopes to be ready for a fight in November

In wrestling news, Kurt Angle tweeted him offering to help with rehab/advice and Chris accepted

In death news, RIP Chris Weidman

Gonna try and do that mini-WCW stuff I wanted to watch.

Just done Flair/Steamboat from Wrestlewar. Really liked the match, and the stuff with Funk afterwards was really well done too I thought, so I'm looking forward to that.

Plan roughly is watch up to the Dangerous Alliance stuff, so that/s 89, 90, 91 and 92 too I believe. The main stuff I want to watch is Robocop, Black Scorpion and then just the Dangerous Alliance stuff (mainly for Wargames).

Need to figure out where I should continue my 1997 watch, kinda stopped after Revenge of the Taker, would like to at least get to Starrcade 97.

THE RAMBLE IS FULL

1. Me
2. Kaladin
3. Data
4. Jimmy King
5. FallingEdge
6. Kurita
7. Beef
8. Seph
9. ShadowSwordmaster
10. Zach
11. Bronx