• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Hopefully, if Nakamura gets entered again, the CAW has better stats than in previous years. It makes me think less of IRL Nak when the Avatar Rumble version gets jobbed out like a joke in 10 seconds by Shane Douglas

Hopefully, if Nakamura gets entered again, the CAW has better stats than in previous years. It makes me think less of IRL Nak when the Avatar Rumble version gets jobbed out like a joke in 10 seconds by Shane Douglas
Watch your mouth.
Shane Douglas is legend 'round these parts.

Zach

The guy I myself had to create to enter has an overall of 79! I hand-crafted his exquisitely accurate moveset and attributes. He is the perfect athlete.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Big Dave supports Stephanie and her slap move. More people should be as open minded.

y84TIOO.png

This must be a conflict for you, Sunny

Zach

Yeah, I haven't decided whether to flatten all the stats or leave them as downloaded.
I wouldn't flatten, but I would definitely drop down anyone you download who has max stats. I mean, be a 90 or whatever if it makes sense, Nakamura, but you probably don't need a 99 on your Colossal Tusslin' attribute.

Zach

Flatten the stats, this needs to be 100% fair.
Booooooo. No one wants a Rumblin' where everyone is the same. Unless by "flatten" you mean, like, normalize everyone's ratings, so that they're all a 90 or whatever, but maintain their unique strengths and weaknesses.

Barrage

Watching Edge and Christian and the Hardy Boyz...the WWE needs more pretty boys stat. Too many indie darlings are ugly as fuck (Before you say it, Will OèSpreay looks like a ferrett).

No wonder they were looking into Angelico.

Aiii

So not worth it
Booooooo. No one wants a Rumblin' where everyone is the same. Unless by "flatten" you mean, like, normalize everyone's ratings, so that they're all a 90 or whatever, but maintain their unique strengths and weaknesses.

You are acting like Yukes makes intricate wrestling sims, which either means you have never played one or that you lost your marbles halfway through your rewatch, as has happened to other notable members in the past.

Batista hates these people now? Wasn't he friends with the H's?

Being friends doesn't mean you ignore shitty stuff they do

How they botched him when he came back was shitty

What they did to his friend Titus was shitty

He's been outspoken about both those things since they happened

Watching Edge and Christian and the Hardy Boyz...the WWE needs more pretty boys stat. Too many indie darlings are ugly as fuck (Before you say it, Will OèSpreay looks like a ferrett).

Prince Pretty, or what ever they call him.

Zach

Stephanie McMahon is awful, though, yes.

Shane can go too.
Yeah, yeah. I'm with you, but let's talk about something more important.

JK, now that you have an Observer subscription or whatever, can you post whatever you can find about The Big Show's original nickname "The Big Nasty"? Who came up with it? Why was it shelved after only a week or two? It's eating at me.

Not that I'm a Big Nasty apologist. I'm just fascinated by the ridiculousness of the name.
You are acting like Yukes makes intricate wrestling sims, which either means you have never played one or that you lost your marbles halfway through your rewatch, as has happened to other notable members in the past.
Shush it. I'm sure there'd be, like, some minor differences with unique stats...
Batista hates these people now? Wasn't he friends with the H's?
Heck if I know. I don't pay attention to these weirdos.

Yeah, yeah. I'm with you, but let's talk about something more important.

JK, now that you have an Observer subscription or whatever, can you post whatever you can find about The Big Show's original nickname "The Big Nasty"? Who came up with it? Why was it shelved after only a week or two? It's eating at me.

Not that I'm a Big Nasty apologist. I'm just fascinated by the ridiculousness of the name.

In WWF? I'd need a month and year.

But Hogan was calling him The Big Nasty Stinky Giant since the beginning.

Noam Dar, breh

Also
CgIaffnWIAEvvHL.jpg

e: yeah Flammable gets it. took too long trying to find this Mexican Males pic

On my way to check Zach's "Big Nasty" interest I read some info on the concussion lawsuit against WWE from Vito and Evan Singleton... The latter appears to be an idiot and might have lost the entire case with his deposition.

Kaladin

Taking down an entertainment system that includes a TV, home theater system, PS4, and an old tower PC is an all day job. Especially when parts of that system have not moved in 7 years, then it gets dusty.

On my way to check Zach's "Big Nasty" interest I read some info on the concussion lawsuit against WWE from Vito and Evan Singleton... The latter appears to be an idiot and might have lost the entire case with his deposition.
There's a huge article on it that it is pure hilarity to me. They'll probably look at vito in the dress snd dismiss the case.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So there's an indie wrestler in Mexico called 'Alberto Dos Rios'
lRR32pH.jpg

also the Traumas looks so fucking awesome. And are incredible all around talents. I wouldn't be surprised if WWE ever expressed interest.

Top Bottom