• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Scott too. Yes. How could I forget?

Counterpoint: fuck the Road Warriors.

I wasn't sure my guy was in community creations, but Flammable hasn't mentioned any issue, and there is one YouTube video of a CAW of him on 2k16.
You despicable fuck, don't you ever disrespect the road warriors! What's interesting is Heyman said if hr were starting his own promotion he'd pick Hawk to be one of his top guys to lead it.

I honestly don't know enough about LOD, but from this Nitro watch, fuck 'em in 96. They're posers. Steiners are the real deal. Sting and Luger are more entertaining. Harlem Heat has got Booker T. I guess they are better than Nasty Boys and Public Enemy though.

But hearing that the Road Warriors think they should be making Nash/Hall money... It's like... You're definitely over, but not hard to replace. It's kind of like when people say the Usos move merch and kids like them, as if that kind of success is unique.

I honestly don't know enough about LOD, but from this Nitro watch, fuck 'em in 96. They're posers. Steiners are the real deal. Sting and Luger are more entertaining. Harlem Heat has got Booker T. I guess they are better than Nasty Boys and Public Enemy though.

But hearing that the Road Warriors think they should be making Nash/Hall money... It's like... You're definitely over, but not hard to replace. It's kind of like when people say the Usos move merch and kids like them, as if that kind of success is unique.
Road Warriors are one of the only teams to keep their pop from the beginning. Those guys had a presence you couldn't replace. Even when Vince had them do stupid stories, they were still over. You know it Jimmy.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

LOD are awesome in WWF a year later.

They invented Zubaz

The only thing keeping the Zayn/Nakamura match from perfection is Zayn not wearing his flag tights. All his recent ones have been pretty shit.

EDIT:Oh god, the fucking camera work is pretty bad too.

Zach

The only thing keeping the Zayn/Nakamura match from perfection is Zayn not wearing his flag tights. All his recent ones have been pretty shit.

EDIT:Oh god, the fucking camera work is pretty bad too.
The design on tights can keep a match from perfection? That's hilarious.

And are we talking NXT Dallas? Bad camera work, eh? If only you saw it live in person. Like someone.

: )

And are we talking NXT Dallas? Bad camera work, eh? If only you saw it live in person. Like someone.

0c4.gif

I kind of regret not going home to see that show, but that meant I had to go to Mania too and I just wasn't up for that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's amazing to me that I watched The China Syndrome after watching Thunder In Paradise to discover that one of the main actors was Bru's dad

I just can't escape wrestling no matter what I do
So I just watched, on Sunflower's request long long ago, a Vicious and Delicious match.

Remind me to never listen to him again.

You'll find no friends here, pal.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
FAVE FIVE BUFF BAGWELL TEAMS

5. Bagwell & Patriot
4. American Males
3. Vicious & Delicious
2. Totally Buffed
1. Scott Steiner & Buff Bagwell

Sorry Scorpio. And Totally Buffed just barely beats out Vicious & Delicious because let's be honest here, Scott Norton has no personality.

I have to say Lex Luger gets a bad rap as I'm watching Nitro, and obviously this is corroborated by Data's watch too. People must stop comparing him to Roman. I won't have it.

Zach

I have to say Lex Luger gets a bad rap as I'm watching Nitro, and obviously this is corroborated by Data's watch too. People must stop comparing him to Roman. I won't have it.
His selling can be so bad, though. Sometimes it's amusing, but if it's in a match that you want to take seriously, it's hard to get past the AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHs.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

His best run ever is that early Nitro run.

He's also quite entertaining as WCW is dying. Except that Bret Hart PPV match that makes me die inside.

Top Bottom