• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Zach

Luger had his moments against Flair in the early '90s, and then he had the big Nitro debut, and then some fun times being a heel super friend of Sting, and then he was the first guy to dethrone Hollywood Hogan on Nitro, which was amazing. Quite the legacy for such a ham.

WDshXZT.gif

ppIl3xn.gif

There's only one person who can get the audience to react like that.

You know who it is.

It was bound to happen since we stole Game 1. Hopefully they've learned from the past and don't wilt under the pressure going forward.
I'll be honest with you. I think GS takes it in 5. That first game got them the blood they needed to strike and kill.

Lex Express was so dull in the WWF. One my least favorite things during that time. Unfortunately, Summerslam was in my hometown when he faced Yokozuna for the title.

Roman is better than Lex. My Pop figure proves it.

Lex would take your Roman pop figure, rest it on his bicep, and crush it just by flexing.

Meanwhile Roman needs to wear carpal tunnel braces from playing COD all week.

Disco Inferno submitted before Pittman was even able to put him into the armbar. He then explains to the camera: if he let Pittman put him in the hold he wouldn't be able to do his disco moves.

Name a better character. I challenge you.

KO wishes he was as good as Flair and Regal on Nitro with in-ring witticisms. But I respect him for trying.

This whole Benoit/Sullivan feud has been taking place on Saturday Night.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I got no idea why Samoa Joe isn't on the main roster when they need threatening heels pretty badly.

Adree

*re like 6 pages ago*

Every time you guys bring up Steph/Macho I hope she main events another Raw and slaps one of your favorites. It's disgusting.

KingBroly

Banned
Rollins is gonna come be on Raw next week as a surprise, me thinks. Set up a match at MITB.

I also think Gallows and Anderson will cost AJ the Match, setting up the creation of the Balor Club.

Top Bottom