• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Fox318

My hockey and wrestling worlds are combining again.

The Penguins have a line where the first initial of the last name of the 3 guys spells out ... HBK

Penguins media reached out to Michaels about coming to game 5 and now he might

I'm so afraid this is going to backfire in some screwjob or clique bull shit

udnXV94l.jpg

Also fuck the pens for eliminating the Rangers.

King deserves a Ring for sticking with this shit team for years.

udnXV94l.jpg

Also fuck the pens for eliminating the Rangers.

King deserves a Ring for sticking with this shit team for years.

He does deserve one, but it happening with the Rags (wife is a Rangers fan, it was a rough series (3 years now)). They had their chance two years ago and they wasted it without proper moves. Getting rid of Hags was a bad idea and they have too many bad contracts now. They need to ride it out with Hank a bit more, but he also doesn't want to leave NY.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A WCW Appreciation thread would be neat if we made sure to show up to it.

Sephzilla

Man. Is Capcom in TNA money issues? Wtf one guy to do the net code for the whole game.

What a mess. Sad.

They're likely still paying the price for letting Inafune outsource shit and jack up development costs. Capcom really needs to try to get someone like Sony or Nintendo to buy them out.

Sephzilla

Shouldn't this do the opposite?

Not if 1) the games aren't turning profit and 2) the dev you outsource to is more expensive than doing it in house. I'd be hard pressed to believe Ninja Theory isn't expensive since they waste a lot of their budget on motion capture shit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I thought you'd done an NWO thread, so I scanned through your creations (and found I was mistaken). But I did notice you made one called "Buttcracks at Magic Tournaments"... o___0
Did you enjoy the Transethnicity thread? I made a lot of interesting ones. For better or worse.

However, the butt cracks dude was awesome. He ended up getting banned for his tomfoolery, but also ushered in some rules for dress code which is great.

jmdajr

Not if 1) the games aren't turning profit and 2) the dev you outsource to is more expensive than doing it in house. I'd be hard pressed to believe Ninja Theory isn't expensive since they waste a lot of their budget on motion capture shit.

I guess in my mind outsourcing is usually to save money, but sure...must not always be the case.

I wonder what percent of Capcom as a whole is working on the new Resident Evil.

Browny

Banned
Did you enjoy the Transethnicity thread? I made a lot of interesting ones. For better or worse.

However, the butt cracks dude was awesome. He ended up getting banned for his tomfoolery, but also ushered in some rules for dress code which is great.

You've nailed some beauties to be sure - the booty eating renaissance is still a thing of legend.

It would just be Zach talking to himself

I'd be there for pre-Hogan stuff. I expect plenty of Austin with hair.

Browny

Banned
Should have Been a 40K game

DoW 3 baby... I'm still waiting for a decent 40k RPG (Dark Heresy / Rogue Trader style). Think there's one in the pipeline, but seems to be more Diable 40k (which I'm down for).

More concerned about no Skaven yet.

Just have to hope that the publisher has access and permission to all the now-old WFB stuff (since they've replaced it with Age Of Sigmar, which is terrible IMO).

DoW 3 baby... I'm still waiting for a decent 40k RPG (Dark Heresy / Rogue Trader style). Think there's one in the pipeline, but seems to be more Diable 40k (which I'm down for).

Just have to hope that the publisher has access and permission to all the now-old WFB stuff (since they've replaced it with Age Of Sigmar, which is terrible IMO).

I'll take space marine 2. First one was dope. That esienhorn game the giantbomb guys played looked cool.

klonere

Banned
that is the weirdest thing to me for some reason, their social stuff has gone nuts in the last week

EDIT: also HHH in a hoody

Having "live" story developments to get around the taped nature of the show is pretty smart. Also feeds off the voracious nature of wrestling fans social media appetites.

Browny

Banned
I'll take space marine 2. First one was dope. That esienhorn game the giantbomb guys played looked cool.

I enjoyed SM, good fun. Until I found myself with the wrong weapons at one point and couldn't for the life of me move forwards. I must revisit it at some point...

And Eisenhorn is amazing - if anyone hasn't read the books, SHAME ON YOU. He is TMF of 40k.

klonere

Banned
I only have seen Kane just before he got really good (leading up to feud vs Xpac) and in the last two years.

Kane fucking sucks. Except for the two weeks of Happy Kane we got in the Rollins feud, that was alright. But Kane still fucking sucks.

lolmakingnewstars

– The WON reports that we will likely see a lot more of Stephanie McMahon heading into and through the fall. As was reported earlier this week, McMahon’s book is set for a September 27th release date and it is expected that she will be featured heavily through that date.

Stephanie is being marketed with the book as a popular part of WWE with a heavy social media presence, meaning that WWE will go heavy in social and mainstream press in promoting the book. McMahon is being pushed as the business face of the company, making it even more likely that she’ll be featured prominently to promote the book.

My favourite Kane moment was thinking he would be upstairs in the attic waiting for me as a kid on the dark. I never slept upstairs because of it.

kiguel182

lolmakingnewstars

– The WON reports that we will likely see a lot more of Stephanie McMahon heading into and through the fall. As was reported earlier this week, McMahon’s book is set for a September 27th release date and it is expected that she will be featured heavily through that date.

Stephanie is being marketed with the book as a popular part of WWE with a heavy social media presence, meaning that WWE will go heavy in social and mainstream press in promoting the book. McMahon is being pushed as the business face of the company, making it even more likely that she’ll be featured prominently to promote the book.

Why does the product and the business have to be so closely tied? Ugh.

Top Bottom