• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Nekofrog

Banned
Bischoff was a fantastic personality when there was actually conflict that threatened him or his position as a character. As much as I love mr. Mcmahon as a character, he could sometimes get too over the top so I like Bischoff usually being a little more grounded if that makes any sense.

Take a gander at Eric's twitter page. Yikes.

As for his WCW stuff. Hard to say.

Pros:
-NJPW alliance
-Crusiers
-nWo

Cons
-nWo
-pre-nWo Hogan
-motorcycles

Fox318

Zach, Data and I

BWj3DSV.gif

now the kids at shows are too busy looking at their phone and asleep.

Zach

I remember hearing some of Bischoff's conservative views on a podcast. Wouldn't be so bad if he didn't think he knew everything. Smug white guys are the worst.

But I appreciate what he brought to wrassle. There was definitely good and bad, but he helped usher in a lot of my favorite stuff.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I remember hearing some of Bischoff's conservative views on a podcast. Wouldn't be so bad if he didn't think he knew everything. Smug white guys are the worst.

But I appreciate what he brought to wrassle. There was definitely good and bad, but he helped usher in a lot of my favorite stuff.
Separate the art from the artist. Forget about politics. They're a stain on everything

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Are you saying you gotta keep 'em separated?

And I did. But people were chatting about the politics so I commented on that, too. He's a douche. Sorry, NVMmMmMm.
God dammit. Fucking Offspring...

XenoRaven

Since it's Kane day, I'd like to ask our resident Kane expert, Nocturnowl, an important question.

As we all know, the Kane Chef Boyardee commercial established that Kane's original mask did not allow him to eat, as there was no opening for the mouth. How did Kane sustain himself during the period in which he wore this particular mask?

Since it's Kane day, I'd like to ask our resident Kane expert, Nocturnowl, an important question.

As we all know, the Kane Chef Boyardee commercial established that Kane's original mask did not allow him to eat, as there was no opening for the mouth. How did Kane sustain himself during the period in which he wore this particular mask?

He simply inhaled the souls of his defeated opponents as sustenance, comes as part of the supernatural Bearer family package. Alas the moment he got an opening in the mask he lost that killer instinct that made original masked Kane so formidable because he could eat through ordinary means, less soul snatching.

Deepest lore in the business.

XenoRaven

He simply inhaled the souls of his defeated opponents as sustenance, comes as part of the supernatural Bearer family package. Alas the moment he got an opening in the mask he lost that killer instinct that made original masked Kane so formidable because he could eat through ordinary means, less soul snatching.

Deepest lore in the business.
Of course. It seems so obvious now.

Ithil

Meltzer's a fucking moron. New Day top in merch for all of WM weekend, but they should be in the "comedy match" because AA do ALLA DA MOVES. Get off your soapbox, dummy.

The fact thay he supports the Young Bucks as anything but Panderpoison shows how clueless and easily sucked up to he is.
Isn't that exactly why the New Day don't need the titles?

Sheentak

I think I'd be disappointed if Vince wasn't a crazy conservative.

Always saw him as Republican cause his really rich. His always hated southern Values so i assume for a Republican his fairly liberal.

Still cannot believe Billy Gunns real name is Kip Sopp.. poor guy growing up with that name must have been hard

Top Bottom