• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Browny

Banned
My Cesaro Professional t-shirt has arrived. Now to try and pick out the stitches of the WWE Logo at the bottom of it. #safe

jmdajr

henrydance.gif

It's Friday y'all...
Yay!

klonere

Banned
That's not Becky/Bayley at Brookyln, though

That match had a way better build and was a better moment for sure. But it had the super hot Brooklyn crowd and setting going for it. I really do think that Becky/Sasha was the better match. I swear I'm being unbiased here.

Thinking back on those two series's though my god Sasha Banks is being wasted in 2016. C'mon creative you can do more than one women's storyline, I believe in you! I want Sasha Banks matches again!

Sephzilla

That match had a way better build and was a better moment for sure. But it had the super hot Brooklyn crowd and setting going for it. I really do think that Becky/Sasha was the better match. I swear I'm being unbiased here.

Thinking back on those two series's though my god Sasha Banks is being wasted in 2016. C'mon creative you can do more than one women's storyline, I believe in you! I want Sasha Banks matches again!

While I think Sasha/Bayley is better, Sasha/Becky is a damn close second.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wife bought me two shirts. KOs shirt which is ok and the Finn Balor demon face one. I can't wear it in public.
I know that feeling. Bless her heart.

Wrassles shirts in public is usually a terrible idea and brands you as a mark ass bumpkin. Even though I love the Ascension dearly I don't want to go out with that shirt on.

Fox318

If someone were to show Brock Lesnar a picture of each participant in the 2016 Royal Rumble, how many do you think he could name?

Triple H
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose?
AJ Styles?
Goldust?
That's it?

He knows most of the people. At the Beast in the East he joked with Kevin Owens about the guy dressed as him in the front row.

I can think of three reasons why he isn't in it

1) He's going on an excursion very soon and being in the tourny would affect that
2) They are bumping him straight to heavyweight and locking him in long term, ie the reverse Devitt/Balor
3) They are keeping him Jr. but don't want him to be beaten a load of times as they have big plans sooner than later (they let him go very even with Marufuji!)

I suppose. I like Finlay, but White is in my NJPW fave five right now with Naito, Omega, KUSHIDA, and Shibata.

DMczaf

You want Unsafe?

I was picked for our company's spotlight in next month's company newsletter

One question was "what's the most surprising thing we can learn about you"

I answered I Watch Pro Wrestling

No fucks were given !

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is that surprising?
You could have saved yourself by saying collegiate wrestling

Anth0ny

You want Unsafe?

No fucks were given !

You could have at least said "I watch the worked arts".

damn it DM #deadgiveaway

Fox318

¡HarlequinPanic!;204188577 said:
Brock's phoning in is completely limited to the ring and the prospect of media appearances.

He handles all of the ESPN stuff pretty well.

I think he just doesn't want to be bothered to do shit like the local radio plug.

The Best of the Super Jr. XXIII starts tomorrow, who's watching?

TziIDun.png

KUSHIDA/O'Reilly 3 should be a great main event, but they're saving some of the more intriguing matches for later in the tournament. I'm really looking forward to Ospreay vs Liger, Ospreay vs Ricochet and vs Volador Jr. should both be amazing as well. Shame not all of the shows are live, but they should be up on World within 24 hours.

I'm calling for a surprise BUSHI win to further the CHAOS vs. Los Ingobernables feud.

You want Unsafe?

No fucks were given !

"We wish DMczaf the best of luck in his future endeavors because there's no chance we're keeping a self-avowed wrestling fan on staff."

Then, we'll have to start a Stand Up for DMczaf Twitter campaign. Christ, I'm already tired.

XShagrath

Got my tickets for all four nights of the Cruiserweight Classic. $62.40 for all four nights is not a bad price at all. Went back to look at tickets again after ordering, and it looks like it may already have sold out.

klonere

Banned
And so the bloodbath that ticket sales to the CWC has commenced. Good luck to the participants, may you be lucky and your internet connection stable.

Finally got my free WWN VODs so I've got Evolve 60, 61 and the Supershow on my slate tonight and BoSJ tomorrow. Time to see how this angle with EC3 really came off.

My social life is dead dead dead.

DMczaf

"We wish DMczaf the best of luck in his future endeavors because there's no chance we're keeping a self-avowed wrestling fan on staff."

Then, we'll have to start a Stand Up for DMczaf Twitter campaign. Christ, I'm already tired.

We are no different from them!

Shooters. Workers. We all bleed the same color when we blade for the business!

I know it's old news and hasn't been posted here yet, but David Finlay Jr. will replace Matt Jackson as the final entrant in the BOSJ 2016.

To me this seems like a mistake. Jay White has proven to be infinitely more talented, and the fact that they seem to be protecting him when he's a young lion and supposed to lose feels like a mistake to me. Unless they are positioning Jay more as a heavyweight, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but whatever.

Oh yeah, my pick is Osprey, all the way, probably beating KUSHIDA in the finals to lead to the rubber match at DOMINION.

I'm staying away from Osprey specifically because he's hurt. If it's as bad as it sounds, he'll probably need surgery, and there's no reason to push him now if you know that he's going to be out for an extended period of time...unless you want to get the match in when you still can. I think NJPW has a longer view of Osprey than that though.

bjork

Everything cool now?

It was pretty hairy, I spent a couple of hours going from the bed to the toilet. Then I passed out for like six hours, which was nice.

You want Unsafe?

No fucks were given !

The newsletter for the month after next:

"We wish DM best luck in his future endeavors"

Zach

You want Unsafe?

No fucks were given !

I outed myself

I'm going to be a role model for all wrasslin fans

I fight for you

I'm pretty sure everyone knows I watch wrestling by now. I don't hide it. If they're like "really?" I'm like, "yeah, dude. It's amazing -- in both good and bad ways." And then they're like "oh, okay." And life goes on.

Ithil

NXT show tonight was a lot of fun. Dark main event (Nakamura/Finn vs. Joe/Dillinger) was a blast. Also, according to the tickets, the Cruiserweight Tourney finals on 9/14 will be broadcasted live.

So that avoids the issue of having the inevitably winner spoiled months in advance as the original "tape all episodes in a week" plan had.

Zach

Guys. It's all over. Wrestling is dead. Wrestling... is dead.

Announcers are bickering more than ever. You can tell they're all miserable.

Schiavone is overbearing and has given up on WCW, admitting that nWo's way is the right way to win.

WCW is basically positioned as the heel in the story now.

Goldberg hasn't received a rematch or title match since losing at Starrcade under dubious circumstances months ago.

Riki Rachtman.

Konnan "Bow Wow Wow Yippy Yo Yippy Yay Viva La Raza All Day Every Day" videos every time I turn around.

A new set. A new logo. A new era.

It's all over.

Top Bottom