• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Manbig

His heel run with the title in the early TNA days was pretty impressive too. Fans would boo him when showed up, he would cut an awesome promo and the fans would start cheering him but by the end of the night he would make sure they were back to booing him.

Yeah I was watching. That's when I actually became a fan of him. My issue is that it was basically a Muhammad Hassan style heel run where at times he was portrayed as a bad guy that was fighting against racism.

His 2011 WWE heel run did have a bit of that going on, but it was more about him throwing everyone under the bus to get ahead, including the people that were supporting him. That's why I lean more towards that one.

Bizazedo

WCW Worldwide said:
assasss.png

What might have been.

http://www.wcwworldwide.com/2016/05/marvel-vs-wcw-comic-art/

^ the concept is pretty dumb, but that Hulk vs Hulk art is cool

I think that these are always potentially fake, and I recall seeing a main roster one that had people making $50k/yr. Which, that could've been fake as well.

That's what I was thinking but was curious if anyone heard or knew better.

So I'm watching NXT Brooklyn and this Breeze/Liger match is something else. Some of you have said how much better Breeze was in NXT and I'm totally seeing it. There's a completely different level of charisma and confidence in his match work than what he's been doing in WWE.

So I'm watching NXT Brooklyn and this Breeze/Liger match is something else. Some of you have said how much better Breeze was in NXT and I'm totally seeing it. There's a completely different level of charisma and confidence in his match work than what he's been doing in WWE.
It makes me so sad what he has become. He should've been nxt champ.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
1 year ago today, the best NXT women's match so far occurred

latest

tumblr_nooobfAzQ41sbzhteo2_400.gif

tumblr_nopzalhhMl1sodzggo2_500_zpsmonksrl5.gif

KU4tt0F.gif
THANK YOU!

I said it before and I'll say it again. This match was better than both Bayley matches.

Actually this was my favourite WWE match of 2015. It's so sad they never truly capitalised on the momentum Becky had after this match. This match made Becky.

Sephzilla

Even though it would be viewed as a demotion, Breeze would be so better off going back down to NXT.

Even though it would be viewed as a demotion, Breeze would be so better off going back down to NXT.

Would he or could he salvage it with a slight look change? His whole persona just falls a little flat on the larger stage, it's quite boring to be honest. But I really don't know how that fixes him in the ring. It's like a completely different person.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Tyler's fine as a random jobber. You in fact need a few of them.

So I think this condensed version of Raw on Syfy is good business. I just hate that it took them years to do it, especially when I was a kid and fell asleep on those last 30 minutes or so. Wait I forgot we had Livewire and Superstars.

RAW AM was also a thing.
That was good for truckers lol. Wasn't it on st like 2 am? I caught it a few times when I woke up in the middle of the night with nothing to watch. 8pm to 10 is better, I'd more so say that 10-12 might be a little better. That's just me though.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Everyone doesn't have Hulu though. This might be too help Syfy with ratings. I bet it still draws about a 1.5. I would've tried to get it On network tv because many people are ditching cable and probably miss their wrestling fix.

Hulu costs less than Syfy does and if you have SyFy you almost assuredly just have a DVR.

Top Bottom