• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Keeping his head down so he doesn't get tossed into the Golden Truth storyline? It seems like they have too many people now. he should have stayed in NXT and developed his character more.
I thought it was a mistake to bring him up anyway. He needed at least another 6 months before he was ready for the main roster but you know how Vince is. And also with the recent copy paste sd, he could've done something different.

Adree

I thought it was a mistake to bring him up anyway. He needed at least another 6 months before he was ready for the main roster but you know how Vince is. And also with the recent copy paste sd, he could've done something different.

Actually now that you bring it up I know a better reason: Big Cass. Vince can only focus on one toy at a time.

Nekofrog

Banned
It's generic butt rock and almost everyone new picked way better themes so it sounds even worse in comparison.

Like all of the dudes who came in later got good themes. Well Owens didn't, but his theme kind of suits him I guess.

Again, that's not butt rock.

Also I've never used the phrase yasss queen or whatever it is that hillgaf says, but to Alexa Bliss I say yassss queen

Chyna feeling sorry for Hunter? Aha lol kinda funny. He's probably jealous that people like her. And poor ole Eddie has to hold Chyna's hand while she's holding IC gold again.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Keeping his head down so he doesn't get tossed into the Golden Truth storyline? It seems like they have too many people now. he should have stayed in NXT and developed his character more.

The weird part is that they have too many characters as it is.

Guys making a lot of money like Sheamus and Del Rio are not on the card for Extreme Rules, and Seth, Orton, Cena and Neville are all coming back within the month. That's nothing to speak of the possibility of Balor or Joe or something coming up. There's almost nothing FOR Finn or Joe to do other than feud with each other in NXT.

They're gonna have to form some tag teams.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I miss Dusty a lot. Fortunately there's so much of him out there to see.

Recall

So I started watching Goldberg's matches from 2002 while he was in AJPW and my god do they feed him some of their top guys who seemingly have no problem selling like crazy for what is essentially a 4 minute squash.

Never mounted to much but hearing a Japanese crowd do the GOLDBERG chant throughout his matches was pretty cool.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Man, you know what is weird?

My stepmother still lives with her mom. My stepmother is 73.

7cOGXJzh.jpg

Barrage

Reports are that Breeze has a bad attitude backstage and is not taking to jobbing well.

Too bad Papa Trips aint gonna have much sympathy for him, given he had to job for almost a year straight after the curtain call. Man up.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Just randomly popping in to say that this version of R Truth should have gotten a title run. Seriously, that was some goddamn fine heeling, and R Truth really knows how to work a crowd. He truly has been one of the most underutilized guys in the WWE roster for a very long time.

Heel Truth was fantastic, then it just jumped the shark when they turned Lil' Jimmy into some imaginary child instead of an obvious metaphor for Cena fans.

Wrestling still weird in 2016

Hiroshi Hase, Japan's Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology and a former pro wrestler, certainly thinks so. He was invited by Takaaki Kidani, the president of Bushiroad (which publishes Love Live! School Idol Festival), to attend the "final" μ's concert at Tokyo Dome on March 31. He wore a T-shirt to the event and waved a glow stick. His thoughts were recorded in a blog post:

Pikma

Banned
Reports are that Breeze has a bad attitude backstage and is not taking to jobbing well.

Too bad Papa Trips aint gonna have much sympathy for him, given he had to job for almost a year straight after the curtain call. Man up.
Isn't he in a winning streak right now? Lol

Current WWE Fave Five:

1. Kevin -fucking- Owens
2. Nakamura
3. A.J Styles
4. Rusev
5. (can't believe I am typing this) Chris Jericho (SHUT UP AND LISTEN YOU STUPID IDIOTS: DON'T MOCK ME)

Nothing wrong with Jericho being on there, he's ridiculously entertaining. My list is basically the same as yours in a different order, just not sure I agree with Rusev being top 5. But the other 4 for sure.

Kuroyume

Banned
Fave Five for WWE

1. KO
2. AJ Styles (just the matches)
3. The Miz with Maryse
4. Jericho
5. Rusev

I like Nakamura but I can't be bothered to watch NXT.

Angry Grimace

Reports by who

Top Bottom