• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

I just saw some clips of the last Raw, and I'm confused.

So AJ Styles and the Bullet Club/Gallows+Anderson are supposed to be the heels, and Reigns and the Usos are supposed to be the faces?

Tell me they really aren't that dumb.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I just saw some clips of the last Raw, and I'm confused.

So AJ Styles and the Bullet Club/Gallows+Anderson are supposed to be the heels, and Reigns and the Usos are supposed to be the faces?

Tell me they really aren't that dumb.

Kind of.

Roman's not anything. Neither AJ or Roman are doing anything specifically one way or the other; they're both acting very much as tweeners.

My girlfriend's sister's prom date looks like Okada.

gG6jShO.gif

why does this make me wince more than steel chair shots

Is he/she a Rainmaker?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's funny that WCW's checkbook largely closes in regards to WWF after Bret Hart. They make it clear they don't want Owen. The only stars they'd have any interest in are either on the shelf (HBK) or have serious beef with WCW (HHH betrayed Bischoff, Foley and Austin have serious beef with him) or are The Rock.

Who actually goes from WWF to WCW after Bret? Jeff Jarrett. Goldust. Sid. Road Warriors. Marc Mero. Big T. All besides Ahmed have a previous connection with WCW and the only one WWF even thought about fighting to retain was Double J. Everyone else was fired, quit, or long past their prime.

KingBroly

Banned
It's funny that WCW's checkbook largely closes in regards to WWF after Bret Hart. They make it clear they don't want Owen. The only stars they'd have any interest in are either on the shelf (HBK) or have serious beef with WCW (HHH betrayed Bischoff, Foley and Austin have serious beef with him) or are The Rock.

Who actually goes from WWF to WCW after Bret? Jeff Jarrett. Goldust. Sid. Road Warriors. Marc Mero. Big T. All besides Ahmed have a previous connection with WCW and the only one WWF even thought about fighting to retain was Double J. Everyone else was fired, quit, or long past their prime.

Stacey Kiebler went there for a small bit. Marlena as well I think. Dunno who else comes to mind.

Nekofrog

Banned
Austin is back. Austin is back at unforgiven to interrogate everyone. Vince hired someone to do it duh.

i was like an entire year ahead of you and now you're only a few months behind. you gotta be working us over, you're skippin' through ain't you?

pls say you're skipping through, because the only other option is a sad one D:

Man God

Non-Canon Member
i was like an entire year ahead of you and now you're only a few months behind. you gotta be working us over, you're skippin' through ain't you?

He had major surgery and was main lining the network. Hell if he didn't post on here so much I bet he'd be another six months ahead.

Adree

I just want to know what Blue dreams about after watching so much wrasslin.

Wrestling, video games, and rehabilitation. That's my life now.

When fiancée is home from work , it's video games and her talking my head off.

Chyna in the pictures! Oh my this is crazy, I bet no one purchases this shit.

Yo Eddie G is selling this stuff very good, he's almost cartoon like. I never noticed how great he was at playing this up

Adree

I like to think Chavo being a bag of shit in Lucha Underground is just a continuation of his WCW storyline with Eddie. It's too bad he never learned how to cheat properly.

Also featured in the mashup were

89wgzP3.jpg

the Hulks

and

2waHNJg.jpg

Bret vs Captain America (too inspired an idea for WCW to come up with so that must have been Marvel's plan)

Zach

Zach, I just saw an old post of your trolling a Firewatch thread. Did you get around to playing that? Thoughts? I do not give shits about the issue of length.

Also, I am stoked for the card this Sunday. It reeks of buying creative time to map out Summer storylines but hopefully we see some good matches out of it.
Trolling? Was I being a jerk? In a Firewatch thread? Huh.

I haven't bought it yet. It's still at the top of my list. Just waiting to get it on the cheap(er). I should really play some of the crap I already have. But you know. '99 wresting. :(

P.S. There's a PPV Sunday?!

Top Bottom