• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Heroman

Banned
r4Cmfdh.gif

Zach

I noticed I forgot a ton of matches I had watched and what I actually think of certain performers so I decide to start collating everything I take a look at.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vuYKzIe9IcSk5OZ4GpzQO394bhu9NpeMnex_A4a9Now/edit?usp=sharing

Dunno how long I'll keep it up though.
I remember saying that once. Like thirty years ago.

And looks good. I guess you're doing, like, the star rating system. And your color coding is the HOT FIRE model. Fun, fun.

klonere

Banned
I remember saying that once. Like thirty years ago.

And looks good. I guess you're doing, like, the star rating system. And your color coding is the HOT FIRE model. Fun, fun.

Yes, the snowflake system. The er, bigger the snowflake, the hotter the match, that makes sense right? It'll just make it easier to find stuff to re-watch or recommend to people, I'm terrible at that sort of thing, same with music I like. I need to look at my last.fm to remind myself.

The original Kurt Angle music haver. I loved that they tried to hide his face, yet were doing interviews where you could clearly see his face.

I was a big Patriot mark as a kid in 97. Not sure why.

Del Wilkes lived the hard life. His appearance on the Steve Austin podcast was pretty good.

Yes, Kurt Angle stole his entrance music.

I think he was good, but when he feuded with the Hart Foundation. That was about the extent of his pop/momentum.

Kaladin

Friends, not only am I happily married, my wife bought me a 4th row ticket to the Cruiserweight Classic Finals off Stub Hub since I missed buying them because I was getting married. Only got one, but holy shit this is going to be good. Both the marriage and the wrasslin.

Friends, not only am I happily married, my wife bought me a 4th row ticket to the Cruiserweight Classic Finals off Stub Hub since I missed buying them because I was getting married. Only got one, but holy shit this is going to be good. Both the marriage and the wrasslin.

Congrats, Kal.

Ithil

1388622271721pkqal.gif

Well done.

klonere

Banned

Adree

The wrestling quality gets way better. 2000 you see less cartoony stuff and wacky storylines.

Isn't that the era where they had one writer who storyboarded all his stuff so it all the motivations made sense? And they ran him off after a year because WWF was dumb.

Top Bottom