• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

MC Safety

cws21.jpg

This is good, Jimmy King, but the baseball hat is superfluous. And the glasses should be normal glasses. And no mustache.

Hex

Banned
So is this where everyone shits on every match and the event but still watches every time?
Just want to make sure I got the right memo.
So far the two matches were not bad

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Data I just want you to know that JBL likened Dean Ambrose to Terry Funk.

Of course he did. Ambrose rips him off wholesale. He straight up plays into it when they tour Japan and that's why he's apparently really over in Japan. Because he just leeches Terry Funk.

Sting is a weird guy since he never really excelled at anything,I could see why Meltzer isnt a huge fan.

The problem with Sting is that he was never a great worker, never a great promo until TNA, never a draw except for one night (hell, Smoky Mountain Wrestling outdrew Sting w/ WCW on top in the early 90's) and was never actually really the #1 guy in WCW except for that short time period where Flair was gone.

Maybe, maybe, he would've had an outside chance if he came into WWE in the aftermath of the Invasion and drew big PPV's with folks and did all the good stuff he did in TNA there instead.

Why does Tuna Meltz list their real names? Like, to ensure you know who he's talking about if they change stage names later? Or just to be super cool?

It was 1994 - there wasn't a Wikipedia to get said information.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm rarely on the "man fuck Roman" train but tonight got me good. AJ was a real star. Fuck.

And our other Lord is back. It's no Sina. It'll do. Crowd went nuts for him. Seth, welcome home.

Zach

Pretty okay show overall.

Still think the Chair Clash Kickout Heard Round the World was a bad idea.

Reigns was the real star of that match.

That's not true at all and you know it, Man God. Styles did a fantastic job making Reigns look great. Reigns did what he had to do, but Styles was on another level.

Top Bottom