• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Raw64life

I might be more hyped for a Rollins/Reigns feud if that hadn't already feuded two years ago and I thought the feud would have any kind of different result from their previous feud.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Pretty okay show overall.

Still think the Chair Clash Kickout Heard Round the World was a bad idea.

That's not true at all and you know it, Man God. Styles did a fantastic job making Reigns look great. Reigns did what he had to do, but Styles was on another level.

Reigns wrestled a good match with a chair and you know it. Styles is...no was basically a prop.

How does she feel about disco?

We have very different opinions when it comes to wrasslin, but of course she loves Disco. Who doesn't?

I hope it was worth the betrayal of Gedo-chan, AJ.

Shinsuke Nakamerica? I hope you're watching.

AJ does look like shit in my kayfabe eyes. Mania loss to Jericho who lost to Ambrose twice while AJ lost twice to Reigns. Couldn't put him away with a Styles Clash on a chair? Yikes.

Zach

Reigns wrestled a good match with a chair and you know it. Styles is...no was basically a prop.

Are you drunk, Man God? I ask not only due to the content of your posts, but also the composition.

AJ does look like shit in my kayfabe eyes. Mania loss to Jericho who lost to Ambrose twice while AJ lost twice to Reigns. Couldn't put him away with a Styles Clash on a chair? Yikes.

Yeah. Exactly this. Poor guy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

u7A7ChV.gif

IC Title match was incredible, and an early match of the year contender - easily the best match on this show. Main event was hurt by the Usos interference no-selling the earlier stuff, but was great overall. Loved the table bumps since AJ takes the best announce table bumps ever, and looked great in losing to Roman. Seth's return was a nice surprise, and I like that they've given him a new far less Billy and Chuck-style logo now with the anarchy vibe to it.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2016/05/wwe-extreme-rules-2016.html

Screens -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/vmi7srqay1tnc4skkc8r054pkxj3grpc/2

I'm just happy AJ is getting a good payday. I know the E will never give him the belt, so I'm glad he's making some money. He deserves it. Dude is a workhorse.

Missed you Seth.

So

Do you think we get a Bayley call up soon? Canada needs a screwjob for Survivor Series, and what better one than Charlotte getting her 25th successful defense against "the one they can't fuck up"?

Caderfix

AJ is looking pretty weak even after his GREAT performances, all due to WWEs retarded booking... And now Rollins is finally back, and they make him a heel (at least it looks like it)... Man, fuck WWE and it's horrible, HORRIBLE, decisions, including Roman Reigns.

Top Bottom