• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The MitB ladder match has one of the best potential list of entrants that kind of match has ever had. Whoof.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think 5:00 PM central. Because I remember it being shortly before I get off work. Could be wrong.
Yeah. I won't be able to catch it live as I'll be in transit.

Can a kind member of Wrustle-Jaff PM me the link after the show happens and is online? I'd like to watch it without spoilers, because I get INVESTED.

Yo fuck no mercy, you go against X Pac for the lhw title and 20 seconds within the match Road Dogg comes out and stays in for about 6 minutes.

UberTag

If you limit it to 6 who do you put in it?

And lets say that previous winners and champions can't be in it.
I'm certain these names are locks...

- Chris Jericho (your rules notwithstanding)
- Dean Ambrose
- Kevin Owens
- Sami Zayn

The remaining names depend on what sub-programs they have in place for the card. We could see Styles. We could see Rollins. We could even see Roman Reigns... don't think it's out of the question. I was the first person to theorize he could be in the Rumble match as champ, after all.

Big Cass is the name I would worry the most about barring shenanigans to get the title and Roman in that match, however. I suspect Cena and Rusev will be tied up with a US title program. Ditto for Miz and Cesaro with the IC title.

I would love a scenario where Anderson & Gallows win the tag belts and the New Day enter the MITB match and win so they can pass the briefcase around between the three of them. Don't see that happening, though.

Fox318

Z68SD3c.png

3XCKPzCm.jpg

jmdajr

Meltzer: "The first time I read i was going God, you are going against Ed Kosky and Ryan Ward something fierce, which those are the guys he is mentioning. Those are the guys who he is saying blew everything. He would come up with an idea and they were on their computer screens, but the computer isn't even on. But anyway I am reading this and going, Dude, it's Vince McMahon. Those writers they can pitch for stuff, but unless Vince says something they can't really do anything. He got his turn (back to Cody) nixed by Vince."

I was about to say. I am pretty sure the door to Vince's office was always open.

Fox318

You'll know how smart to the business Steph is when she stays off the 4th of July raw only to come back the next week.

That show is gonna do a record low.

kiguel182

Such a good PPV. Top to bottom everyone delivered. Great matches all with tons of story and hear behind them. The fatal four way and main event were highlights. Ambrose and Jericho was the weakest match by far.

Reigns should be booked as a guy that just mauls people. I think that AJ deserved the win but it's not like I was expecting it. Hopefully he isn't forgotten since he is one of (if not the) best wrestlers they have.

I hope they keep this momentum going into Raw. Really liked it.

You know who AJ style reminds me of? Chris Benoit when he first came in. The pnly difference is Benoit won the ic title within a month after hos debut but during the summer he was in the main event for the WWF title. And another difference, people wanted Benoit to lose, when he got his false finish against The Rock , they threw trash at him and booed until the cows came out.

klonere

Banned
Rusev was saying in his post match interview that he wanted to be the longest reigning US Champion. That would be a 351+ day reign to beat out Ambrose in the modern lineage of the belt.

I'd be down for that rather than Cena does ROH Part Deux.

UberTag

Rusev was saying in his post match interview that he wanted to be the longest reigning US Champion. That would be a 351+ day reign to beat out Ambrose in the modern lineage of the belt.

I'd be down for that rather than Cena does ROH Part Deux.
Rusev already cutting promos about being the longest reigning US champ ever just cements that this is going to be an 8-day reign. Don't get your hopes up. This is the schedule I posted at the start of the month...

May 22nd - Rusev wins the US Title for the 2nd time
May 23rd - Rusev defends his title exhausting Kalisto's rematch clause; Cena issues challenge for next week
May 30th - Cena pins Rusev; wins US Championship; rematch booked for Money in the Bank PPV
June 19th - Cena humbles Rusev once again
June 20th - Return of weekly US Open Challenge matches on RAW

That OT thread, wow fellahs. Quite a collection of opinions in there.

I remember that show being very very very very bad. I don't remember much, I think Fat Kane and Oldtaker killed some young talents or something.
Bray and friends was dead looooong before that. Right around the Cena feud actually.

Camp WWE was wild. Of course Cena is the kind of person who suggests to watch Shrek 3.

I liked Extreme Rules. Roman was genuinely great last night and put on a good performance. The "you still suck" chants was funny the first time but then just annoying when they kept it up.

klonere

Banned
Bray and friends was dead looooong before that. Right around the Cena feud actually.

I am not even joking here, I honestly thought they beat up the Ascension but I got that mixed up with the NAO and JBL killing them.

Yes, Wyatt's were dead before that but that was the final nail in the coffin.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bray Wyatt is fine. As a result of him being "buried" so often, one week they hit the switch and this happened:

ltt3z52.jpg

XenoRaven

I think some Authority person made Bray and Roman team up against the League of Nations, since they both had a beef coming out of the Rumble.

enewtabie

Pay per view was good in my opinion. AJ/Reigns match ended up pretty much how I expected. IC match was good. I thought Caesaro was taking it home,but unfortunately not.

JFBuC9e.png

Spoilers. Roman about to win the MITB and cash it in on himself.

Do it. I'm sick of them hiding their spite and hatred for the fans, just do it. The first 5 months of this year have been nut shots after nut shots, why should the last 7 be different

For once, keep your foot on the gas

bjork

What if all the stuff with Steph being on the board of other companies and getting these awards and whatnot is all in preparation for a political run, and the long promos are practice for filibusters

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What if all the stuff with Steph being on the board of other companies and getting these awards and whatnot is all in preparation for a political run, and the long promos are practice for filibusters
Oh, that would be amazing. She's so young too!

Tom Nook

Fatal 4-way obviously MOTN.

For the main event, the ending would've been perfect if it was AJ winning the belt then Rollins giving him the pedigree.

Rollins and AJ feud with Summer Slam their final match.

Sephzilla

Where the fuck did Gallows and Anderson vanish off to at the end of the AJ/Roman match? It seemed like they were fighting the Usos outside, were winning, and then just sorta vanished into thin air

Top Bottom